David Lee Beast Wars Inferno, Terrorsaur, & others

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by CryptiniteDemon, Mar 24, 2021.

1. LukeJH

LukeJH Well-Known Member

Shoot the messenger, not the scammer? Who has the vendetta?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Blaque_Ravage

Blaque_Ravage The Beast From The East

Hopefully that doesn’t happen, his work looks amazing but reading how crazy this went down it’s one of the reasons why some 3rd parties tend to not post much on tfw but lurk. As it can go left real quick lol

• Like Like x 3
  3. TransformerFanatic

TransformerFanatic When a spark goes online, there is great joy...

Can the mods make a minimum post limit for users to join this thread?

The "Made today" accounts spamming the same garbage is pretty tiresome.

I have no real issue with people who actually participate here voicing concerns, but this is ridiculous.

@boomerdave IDK if you're the man to call...

• Like Like x 5
  4. Dave Lee

Dave Lee Well-Known Member

I got some test parts in today and some photos of more on there way. So far I like how strong it is. It's super hard to break! I Can't wait to see the red plastic parts! If you want more updates please go to my Facebook page. I don't want to be on here arguing with people all day. Screenshot_20210504-210213~3.png Screenshot_20210504-175011~2.png

• Like Like x 8
  5. Alpha_&_Omega

Alpha_&_Omega From the Covenant of Primus...

dude, really? Perhaps a messenger of fake news. that doomshroomfx link does not look legit at all. no contact email, no page history. content is just a bunch of angry screen shots that are loose knit. This looks like another sjw cancel culture bs crusade.

If you want to presents well researched facts and not opinions I'm all ears. But gossip and loose screen shots really???

We have a hyphen, exited and josh's mom like the doomshroom fb page... that's it. correct me if I'm wrong, but those are the only two fact and a possible shitty spell check which are coincidental at best.

6. sammy666

sammy666 Banned

Pretty consistent pattern you keep finding an
    scamming is not a job it’s what pathetic people do because they can make nothing of themself nothing to be proud of what a life this must be

7. LukeJH

LukeJH Well-Known Member

You couldn't be more wrong. People kept talking about this "Rick Loos" and the info he has, but nobody posted it. Everyone, including me said to post it or quit bringing it up. The Rick guy, real or not, is on those sites. So people can take a look at the info he's supposedly providing. I didn't give my opinion about the sites, I flat out said there may not be anything useful. Everything I've said thus far is just me presenting things I've found. Period.

Just shitty spell check? Fine...go find another person making custom action figures within the last few months in the middle-of-nowhere Michigan who makes those same two errors who has already been called out by others online before joining this board. Then post back with your updates.

• Like Like x 3
  8. ThatGuyCalledBlaster

ThatGuyCalledBlaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First was the leak squad drama from yesterday, and now this... oh boy.

Before all that though, I gotta admit that these three look FANTASTIC. And the fact that it's pretty much being made by one guy just makes it all the more impressive.

@Dave Lee My hats off to you with these three, Dave, keep up the great work. Though to just throw my two cents in about the whole fiasco here (don't worry, i'm not here to attack you at all, just speaking after looking from the outside in as someone who fits in the "three sides of the story" crowd), while there does seem to be a lot of evidence going around in varying degrees of validity, the regular updates that you seem to be putting out there are helping your case, at least with me. Though i'd be waiting regardless until these get into consumer's hands, not exclusively cause of all this but also cause this seems to be a first foray into Transformers figures (I don't know for certain, sorry if I am mistaken) so I don't know if this may all of a sudden just explode on me (not to question the work that goes into it, absolutely not). All of that coupled together with a $200 price tag, which in of itself is universally a steep slope (Aside from me being a primarily G1 MP collector, who hasn't delved into Beast Wars at all as of yet).

All that aside, best wishes to you and best of luck with these Predacons.

BlackSmurk.png

This.

@Megatron118 "You may wanna just keep an eye on this one just in case, my guy. Nothing's burning down yet but at this point you never know..."

upload_2021-5-4_22-21-59.png

• Like Like x 3
  9. Alpha_&_Omega

Really? Coun't be more wrong? I saw the rick loos screen shots as i've noted several times in this thread.

I've line itemed 3 connections while Rick has posted 10+ screen shots that link mostly squat. While concerning, they're not damning.

There are 2 sides in this disagreement. One side is looking at evidence and the other is looking at facts mingled with hearsay. Which perspective makes more sense?

Dave might be a scammer, can't say for sure since no product has been shipped. However nothing has been proven that he is a scammer. Keep that in mind before you put peeps on blast with out legit evidence.

10. Junkmech

Junkmech Mouthplate Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    See what I don't understand here is why all the people who've "seen the screenshots" can't save them and post them here. I don't have a Facebook and don't plan to get one.

My honest thoughts on this as a ravenous Beast Wars fan is that I hope things work out. If people get their Infernos, I'm in on Terrorsaur and Tarantulas, 100% no questions asked. I'm not interested in debating he-said she-saids without any proof posted.

• Like Like x 3
  11. synchronii

synchronii Well-Known Member

At risk of feeding the troll further, feel like I have to defend myself here.

Do you know why I came here so quickly? Because I happened to be online and have email notifications for this thread and I'm interested in the content and have pre-ordered the figure. I resent the notion that my existence is a back-up account for an (alleged) scammer. You can't just go around calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a scammer/bot.

This situation is reminding me very much of the US election a few months back. A lot of people crying 'fraud' but then presenting no substantial evidence to back it up.

• Like Like x 3
  12. synchronii

synchronii Well-Known Member

Looks great! One step closer to a production sample!

• Like Like x 1
  13. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign None shall stand all shall fall

News Credits:
    Awesome! When all the parts come in you must be drowning in plastics! haha.

• Like Like x 1
  14. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Never a dull moment on TFW is there? :lol 

In all seriousness though, That Inferno looks super cool.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:
    Leak squad drama? Tell me more.

16. TransformerFanatic

TransformerFanatic When a spark goes online, there is great joy...

That Doomshroomfx page was the dumbest thing I've ever read. The only information on the whole page comes in the form of screenshots of this thread... so it doesn't add anything at all.

• Like Like x 2
  17. OPisOP

OPisOP Well-Known Member

While I'm certainly unsure of how to feel about everything.. the posts on that page all seem to come from a raging lunatic. It's not a good look

• Like Like x 6
  18. Alpha_&_Omega

Agreed. I called the Doomshroomfx troll page out in a post last night about the lack of proof and what they are calling proof. This AM it was removed. Got a nice little love note from Rick Loos in the form of a tirade and then he blocked me with out a chance for a rebuttal, classy psycho move. No 100% clear indication that he's running the pages, but if he is, it a pretty sweet echo chamber... if you're into that sort of thing.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Nope

Nope yscohb

News Credits:
    For real. Regardless of how one feels about this situation and its legitimacy, it's clear that the Facebook guy (who came here on two separate accounts claiming to be two separate people) only cares about his vendetta. He can post the most damning evidence, but no one's going to listen to him because of how he presents himself.

• Like Like x 5
  20. BairdimusPrime

BairdimusPrime youtube.com/billythekidsnobullshittoyreviews

News Credits:
    Well I recently won his giveaway of the resin figure used for the box artwork. He was easy to communicate with and sent it extremely fast. I didn’t back the project but I can say that if I was in a position where I could I wouldn’t be worried at all.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9