Darkprime

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Trypticon, Mar 13, 2004.

1. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    Bought the red infinity warfare set. Guy was nice, quick responses, and shipped fast. Thanks a lot. :) 

2. henghengwwj

henghengwwj Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Great guy. Everything cannot be smoother. Anything with him is so nice. I would definitely deal with him again. Recommend to everybody.

3. Vertex

Vertex Still Rockets Redglare

News Credits:
    Thirteen pages of great feedback for Darkprime. I'm not surprised at all! :) 

Just bought a lot of thirteen full-size TFs, two mini-cons and a black and white flappy-winged bat-drone thing from him and I really couldn't have asked for a better experience: he is friendly and pleasant to talk to, dispatched the figures (which were exactly as described) very quickly in very thoughtful packaging, and did exactly what he said he'd do all the way through the transaction.

I would recommend him to everyone without reservation, and hope to do business with him again in the future. :) 

4. Vertex

News Credits:
    Bought another big lot of TFs from Darkprime and am just as happy as before; he is an excellent seller in all respects, very honest and straightforward, and you should buy all his stuff apart from the things I want. :) 

Highly recommended! :) 

5. The Iron Moose

The Iron Moose Well-Known Member

A quick (and substantial) deal done perfectly.

6. Vertex

News Credits:
    A third big box containing another small horde of Cybertronians arrived from Darkprime today.

As before, everything was just as you'd like it to be, and he had kindly included some flatpacked boxes and cardbacks, which was a very nice surprise indeed as I love anything with TF art or bios/tech specs on it. :D 

Once again I am very happy with the whole experience and have had his sales thread permanently open in my browser for some time now! :) 

Darkprime is a great seller in every way, you can't go wrong with him. :thumbs2: 

7. Vertex

News Credits:
    And a fourth big box of warrior robots from a cold metal world arrived today!

Darkprime is one of the best sellers out of a very good bunch, he does everything exactly the way you'd want. I am going to buy more of his stuff now, you should too. :) 

8. Deceptichage

Deceptichage Decepticon Land Pirate

News Credits:
    Bought a few things the last few weeks. Very professional and a superb seller. I would definitely buy from again! :thumb  :thumb 

9. Vertex

News Credits:
    Box number five full of wily Cybertronian wildlife and rassilin' robots from forever fractious factions turned up today from the one and only Darkprime, well if you've been reading this page you should know what a dude he is by now, a 100% professional and upright chap in fact, and you should go back to his sales thread and look at the things which I haven't bought yet, and then you should buy them, all of them, and be very happy, like I am. :) 

10. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

I bought an Energon Towline from him for a custom. Solid price and fast shipping, a pleasure doing business with him!

11. Vertex

News Credits:
    Box number six turned up today from Darkprime and it was a big one - 36 TF figures and two mini-cons, not an order you'd want anything to go wrong with! :)  Fortunately I know I can always trust Darkprime to do everything properly and it was all great as usual! :)  I was particularly impressed by how well everything was packaged, no effort was spared to make sure it all got where it was going without a scratch. And as usual he was very easy and pleasant to communicate with, as well as going out of his way to be helpful, all of which is much appreciated. If he still has stuff left, buy it! Buy it all! :) 

12. madhatprime

madhatprime Call me: Ghostprime

News Credits:
    My only regret is that i can't afford more figures from Darkprime's sale thread!

13. LizardbotHero

LizardbotHero I am a warrior

Ebay:
    Bought a bunch of parts from Darkprime. Everything went smoothly, and he was very nice and easy to communicate with.

14. NC Soundwave

NC Soundwave Tactical Officer

Great member to deal with, fast shipping and great communication as well. Thanks for the deal.

15. Vertex

News Credits:
    Just received Battle Ops Bumblebee (he plays the theme tune to the G1 cartoon, how cool is that? :) ), HA Bumblebee, and RID Nightcruz from Darkprime.

I've lost count of how many robots I've bought from him now, but it's always a great experience with everything just as it should be --- and as the actual shipping was a couple of bucks less than he anticipated, he refunded me the difference; not everyone would have bothered to do that, but it just shows you what sort of person you are dealing with.

Very highly recommended indeed, also he still has stuff! Buy that stuff! :) 

16. mattomaton

mattomaton ...

Sent my figure lightning fast and in great condition. Hope to deal with Darkprime again in the future.

17. anindrew

anindrew Writing a #vss365 superhero(?) novel on Twitter

Darkprime and I traded one Kreo Microchanger with each other. The one I received was packed very well and shipped quickly. Highly recommend!

18. agentofprime

agentofprime Well-Known Member

Sold him a Genesis, Great communication and paid quickly.
    Excellent transaction

19. Paik4Life

Paik4Life Reviews

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Bought from darkprime again at out last Northern Virginia get together. Bought a box and clamshell for my Brawny. Great guy and sold it to me for a great price. Always like dealing and just hanging out with him. Don't hesitate to work with this guy!

~Paik

20. Paik4Life

Paik4Life Reviews

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Another great buying experience with darkprime. Lucky to have him leave nearby. I got a fantastic deal on an MMC Cyclops, RTS Cyclonus, and RTS Lugnut.

I know he's going to be selling a good amount of CHUG soon, so keep an eye out!

~Paik