Dark of the Moon Street Date is HERE! What are you picking up?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sol Fury, May 16, 2011.

1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Pretty much picked up all the bots I wanted from this wave last week :rock 

.....but will probably look around for something other than bots if I can find it.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I've actually still not decided yet for the most part. A part of me wants to wait and get a Masterpiece Sentinel Prime after seeing how bland the figure looks without additional paint applications, but there's the higher price tag. I do think I'll end up getting the NASCAR figures. Cyberverse Blackout looks like a must as well. The other deluxes are just too small to fit with my previous two movie deluxes. The same holds true for the voyagers. If we don't end up with a leader Megatron, I'll end up getting a voyager Megs and Prime w/ trailer to have "stand-alone" figures for them.

After seeing how much smaller the HA humans are in the $10 class, I'm passing on those as well. The $30 size class I do want, though.

It's VERY cool to see so many people this excited about Transformers toys again, but I'm just not jumping the gun right now.

3. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

Probably just Voyager Shockwave. Every picture of him I see the more I grow impatient.

I was considering Sentinel but, at this rate money is tight and so is display space.

Maybe if I can get enough for both and to see the movie. If not then just Shockwave.

4. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Stopped at K-Mart this morning, and they had the Prime and Megatron Cyberverse playsets. Once again, having them in hand made me change my mind... So I picked up Topspin instead. I was suprised that K-Mart's pricing this time is in line with everyone else. No more $50 leaders. They were $39.99.

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Right now I'm just looking for Shockwave. The early waves just don't seem to have that mix of styles I'm looking for so I'm not totally writing off figures under the Dark of the Moon label but there aren't figures that are catching my eye right now except for Shockwave.

6. dragon516

dragon516 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Picked up deluxe starscream, cyberverse powerglide and the walmart three pack (one with rodimus legends bonus) and that's probably it. Interested in F22 deluxe. If they would only make it in G1 deco later I would get that too.

7. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got most of my fill yesterday. I still need to find Leader Sentinel, Voyager Shockwave and Megatron, and Deluxe Topspin, and I'll be done with the first two waves (save Leader Ironhide, who will probably not be showing up for a few weeks). I passed on Jolt, Starscream, and Prime, and am holding off on Skyhammer at the moment. No way I can go completionist this line.

8. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    toys i got on may 16

i got voyger magatron,deluxe BB, cyberverse sentialprime, and voyageer oprimus prime!!! they look so cool!!!!!!! i cant wait for shock wave to come out
    :scalper 
    :bowdown: :rock 

9. hotrod422

hotrod422 Well-Known Member

My local Wal-Mart was a day late in releasing their DOTM stuff. But, they made up for it in a BIG way:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Picked up another Sentinel Prime, Voyager Megatron and Shockwave. Deluxe Topspin, and the rodimus legend w/ BB and SW.

10. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Wow...I wan't my Walmart setup like that..

11. Silk Spectre

Silk Spectre The Evil Queen

^ Now that's a set up!

I'm going to Wal-mart tonight, but I'm not planning on walking out with much, if anything at all....

12. CETERUS PRIME

CETERUS PRIME Well-Known Member

WOW !!! Your WM has more in store than all our TF retailers combined, and that's including old stock too !

13. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    Scored good today. Managed to find the last Shockwave in Toys R Us, and Skyhammer, which completes my wants for the first two waves. And, thank god, there are no figures that have disappointed me yet.

14. Nemesis Liger

Nemesis Liger Well-Known Member

While I didn't walk out with anything, I did get to see the DoTM figures in all there glory. Fun to see definitely, once I get the chance I'll be grabbing up Crankcase, Roadbuster, 'n Sentinal Prime and whenever I see Shockwave and Skyhammer they'll be next.

15. PORTER

PORTER energon is just mtn dew

thats what i saw when i walked into the toy section of my nearest wally-world.

i got crankcase and shockwave!!!!!!:bay :rock 

16. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Shockwave was the only bot I was mildly interested in so I stopped at my WM on the way home last night. There were a couple Bumblebees on the pegs as well as the Human Alliance scouts and single Legends figures.

I looked and found unopened boxes on the pallets and had an employee open up the wave 2 Voyagers box to check out Shocky in person to see if I wanted him or not. He looked ok so I figured "why not" and grabbed a Skyhammer as well because he looks freakin cool!

That Voyager Prime that was packed with them however looks like absolute crap....future shelf warmer right there.

17. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, last night I picked up Sentinel Prime, Ironhide, Megatron, Shockwave, Roadbuster, Crankcase, Ratchet, Sideswipe, and the first four HA Basics. I also got a Cyberverse Commander Sentinel Prime for my desk at work (he's currently about to finish off Straxus, with Longarm overseeing it). I have a line on where to find Jolt and Skyhammer, so I'll follow up on those tonight.

Aside from the HA basic helicopter, and the Air Raids I just got in stock last night, which I may want one of, that's it for me out of the toys we know about so far.

18. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Holy hell! look at all those LC sentinel primes, shockwaves and megatrons!

19. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I saw wave 1, but no wave 2 stuff, sadly. I picked up Backfire with Sam Witwicky and it's a badass toy. It turns into an awesome gun that resembles the Nucleon Shock Cannon from WFC. It looks extremely cool mounted on WFC Optimus's arm. He comes with two 3mm clip guns that look like awesome SMGs. He also turns into a vehicle a few of us have been wanting since Stealth Force Knockout, a Spyder Tricycle.

20. 009*

009* That Guy... Somewhere

News Credits:
    Is wave 2 supposed to be out this early?