Danger Mouse & other shows on Nickelodeon

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by jorod74, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

I was about to mention Pinwheel and Today's Special, I was glued to the TV as kid for those shows...

"Pinwheel, pinwheel spinning around. Look at my Pinwheel and see what I found..."

2. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Then that's a massive shame because Nick has some incredible cartoons on nowdays.

I remember Danger Mouse and Count Duckula, along with Inspector Gadget. And 90s nick was indeed great.

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Someone will laugh at this (or me) but as i said before, i didn't have cable and didn't get to watch these shows a lot.
    that said, as a kid, i felt like i was watching the BBC or something when i did watch.
    i mean, i lived (still live) in rural alabama and our PBS stations ran British programming that was completely alien to me.

You ever watched Hee-Haw at 6pm on a saturday night and then tuned in to PBS at 10 to watch Dr. Who?
    it's strange- in a good way. that's how i grew up, lol.
    and that fresh-awkward feeling i got from Nick back then is something i haven't felt in a while.

Penfold. gotta name one of my kids that someday. lol.

4. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For some reason I was just driving home and something hit me that I could never understand on that show. The crow always called Silas Greenback by the name "Ba-ro-nee", and it just hit me that this was BARON Silas Greenback, he's saying "Baron-y". 30 year brain fart.