Damn Cheaters! (Class-Swap Abilitiers!)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by knightmare6, Jul 7, 2010.

1. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    Saw a new cheat/glitch today (at least to me). A Scientist was using their heal ray in vehicle mode and missiles in robot mode.

2. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

Could have been lag. I've had a few times where I would use my vehicle weapons in bot mode and vice versa from random bits of lag.

3. knightmare6

Ebay:
    Nope, definitely not lag. He was flying around healing people in midair

4. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

One Time when I was playing as a leader and firing my automatic weapon, I hit the transformer button and then my alt mode had a gun sticking out the right side of the roof. And I could still use it in alt mode.

It looked awsome.

5. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

sure it wasn't a turret healing people?

don't really doubt you but giving the benefit of the doubt.

6. knightmare6

Ebay:
    Yep, definitely. During one of the POVs (while I was waiting to respawn), I watched him heal another jet in midair. Both were up high in the air on Molten.

I mean I've gotten the lag glitch where you can see your arms and guns, but was never able to use them. From what I managed to dig around though, it seems to be a transforming and Shockwave glitch (you have to try to do both at the same time - and the other classes have a similar glitch to enable it too).

Makes me kind of curious as to if this is an intentional addition that they may try to add in later, if all the classes can enable this half-mode ability?

7. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    its pure lag this has happend to me
    ive been stuck in vehicle mode before shooting my shotgun in scout mode and ivebeen in robot mode fireing my scout mode weapons

its a lag glitch technically and it goes away.

if you press to many buttons at the same time by accident this crap happens

just like when you press your ability button and it turns you to robot mode.

8. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've seen this happen a lot.

Also, has anyone seen people who jump in car mode? I know it sounds random, but last night I saw someone jumping to dodge attacks as a Barricade, while in car mode.

9. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Thats not a glitch. Just press A or X as any vehicle that isnt a jet and you will jump

10. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

This actually happened to my classes after I Primed, my leader has cloak, and so does my scientist. haha

11. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    um, wut!?

12. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

Yeah after I Primed my profile's been kinda' glitchy, it tells me my classes have new abilities all the time, even though they're not. Also one time I looked and my jet had dash and cloak, I kept the cloak, but swapped out dash for shockwave. :lol  Then later that day my Leader class had cloak and nothing else, so now he has warcry and cloak. haha INVISIBLE POKE! This game has some horrible glitches, and laggy things that need to be fixed. I didn't even do this on purpose.

Honestly though, I'm so used to playing with the real classes I suck with the guys with the wrong abilities, the leader has no real reason to get close while cloaked, he has no shotty, and if I de-cloak to close as a jet and miss I'm screwed because of the low health.

Way too many people who play video games online, blame glitchers, and cheaters for losing or actual accidental glitches and laggy games. I know, my brother is way to into Halo, and nearly every time he loses he complains that the enemies are cheating.

13. knightmare6

Ebay:
    Any vehicle aside from the Scientists can jump when in vehicle mode, plus Scouts can do a barrel roll with the right bumper, while Leaders do their ramming.

14. knightmare6

Ebay:
    WTF?!!! WHY DO I GET ALL THE CHEATERS!!! I was playing a game of Power Struggle and we get this Scientist on the other team (user is "UNSC Malice L").

I get killed by him, and at first I'm like... did he just use Warcry? My spawn screen quickly shows him with the circling orbs, so okay he's cheating with the glitch.

Next thing you know, I get killed again by him later in the match while he's using Disguise okay, at least that's a regular Scientist ability. As I'm waiting to spawn I see him kill one of the Scientist on my team with a Ram while he's in vehicle mode, okay again not unheard of to swap vehicle abilities.

Next thing I notice, he starts spamming Omega Missile the rest of the freakin' round, killing everyone around the node! He doesn't just do it once or twice, he's constantly doing it! It got to the point, his own team started wailing on him and he's killing them!

So keep an eye out for him! From what it seems, "UNSC Malice L" has found a way to map multiple abilities onto one chasis in Multiplayer, instant overshields, turrets, disguise, omega missile, drain and all.

Here's his Xbox 360 profile:
    Xbox 360: UNSC Malice L

15. KWFlange

KWFlange You're So Jelly

I figured I would respond here so you saw it. I have seen these as well. when I notice Omega Missiles shooting off 15 seconds into the match I pretty much cry.
    And btw Love the sig! EA rules!

16. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Glad you posted this, man it's dissapointing to see people who are too pathetic to play the game right.

I really hope High Moon decides to crack down on this, is there anyway you can report this guy to Xbox/Microsoft?

17. knightmare6

Ebay:
    Yeah, I filed a complaint in-game and also emailed Activision about the abilities. I really hope they can patch this, but seeing as the class ability glitches still exist, I'm not hopeful at all.

18. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

A couple of those things you mentioned might just be coincidence. Since some people are really good, he could have been warcryed by a fellow leader to have the red glowing stuff around him. I'm pretty sure that vehicle abilities wouldn't swap over like that, there's no reason the plane would even be programed to be able to speed up and deal damage to something like the truck. Also the Omega Missile you think he may have been using multiple times might have been the Nucleon Shock Cannon, which the Scientist class has for his seven kill spree.

19. knightmare6

Ebay:
    Nope, he did it just as he transformed after flying in to node A and before he killed me. At first I thought it was Shockwave, but then realized I hadn't been pushed back and that he was glowing red and running at me with Poke 2.0

See earlier in this thread, the swapping of class abilities, as well as vehicle/robot modes isn't new.

No. Nucleon Shock Cannon can't kill your own teammates, nor can the missiles fired manuever around the stage. It also comes out of a giant gun, it doesn't show your character hovering in the air and firing a giant missile out of their chest.

20. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Interesting. I just encountered this for the first time this evening while playing Conquest on the PS3. I was playing as the Autobots and all of a sudden Bumblebee walked up and killed me. Later in the match I faced Optimus as well.

One interesting note was that the third team appeared to have the ability to capture nodes. I noticed the node letters (A,B,C) started returning to a neutral white color during the game, but when I approached it was already flagged with an Autobot emblem. However, I was able still able to recapture the point for the Autobots.

Anyway, it was totally weird. Just glad to find out that it wasn't people trying to cheat!