Damn Cheaters! (Class-Swap Abilitiers!)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by knightmare6, Jul 7, 2010.

1. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    If the game ends and goes back to the lobby, then yeah the game will distribute you evenly. But you'll see them still in the game as a third party if you hit the button to look at the score. This usually happens with parties joining the game, I've noticed.

I joined the game of Conquest the other night and racked up kills (9 kills) with my soldier by just chucking grenades and shooting at the bomb, as both teams were fighting over it... then they noticed me...

2. King Henrik

King Henrik Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    i just came across a decepticon team with at least 2 cheaters. i was a full health soldier and was one shotted by a cloaked seeker with an emp shotgun, probably with surprise attack and i also saw a soundwave using dash (don't really see how dash would help a leader that much)

3. knightmare6

Ebay:
    *sigh* I took some time off from this game because of "Crackdown 2," but it looks like the issue hasn't been patched yet :( 

Got killed this morning by two Scientists, one using Whirldwind and Warcry and his teammate was using Mark Target and Cloak :( 

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why would anything be done to these folks?

5. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    This I have seen a bunch of times and HAD happen to me, too - my buddies and I call it "the chaos element" :)  It seems that if a game is starting, and a party of like 2 or 3 peeps is trying to join as it loads, it'll put them on a 3rd neutral faction, with Autobot chassis, and EVERYONE is their enemy. Almost like it doesn't know what to do with them, so, they get added as "Faction C"

Weird, yes. But Amazing for getting points. EVERYONE is your enemy. You can even kill EACHOTHER on your own team if you ARE "the chaos element", so watch out for friendly fire if it happens to you. Next time you see this, check the score screen - see if there aren't 3 teams in game.

6. DethPike

Ebay:
    And... just saw this :) 

7. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

PS3

I've run into Scientists who can take a shitload of damage while returning fire and kill me....

don't know if they have more health or what the deal is?

8. chachi

chachi Well-Known Member

On Saturday I had seen somebody as a Leader Class Decepticon using the disguise ability of a Scientist. He ran right up to me and killed me looking like Soundwave but with Autobot colors.

9. Lob-Lob

Lob-Lob Hammer time.

I ran into a cloaked Soldier, actually it was more like I was snuck up on by him. D:

10. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    I believe I have seen an Autobot Arcee (but indeed it is a scientist in the decepticon party which played the disguise ability) who can spawn a sentry... so that shouldn't be counted...

Indeed in case of the disguise, you can't trust anybody; just aim/point at anyone close by; if it is an enemy; the name color turns to red; and you can be sure it is an enemy trying to run close up and pulling a melee...

11. DethPike

Ebay:
    See, now I'm confused -

I have NO IDEA how to make these glitches happen.

I was using a Soldier last night - and playing on Complex. My general soldier setup is Ammo Beacon, Whirlwind - then Heavy Weapons, Flak Armor, and the extra ammo clip. And I checked it before I went in because I'm curious as to HOW the glitch happens, so now I'm watching for it -

So, I get shot and killed. I come running back on respawn to where I was... and low and behold, there are two mines sitting there. Now - as much as I'd like to believe that my team missed me so much that they left 2 mines there as some sort of sick monument to my demise, I suspect that in reality they may have popped out of my Tank when he went down.

Now - I'm in Prime mode, my soldier is 21... I noticed no abilities being wacky when I went in - and I only noticed it the one time I went down, never again (that I noticed, anyway, and I never got a "so and so killed by GreaterDethPike's mine" note either). Is this maybe some goofy "effect" from being killed a certain WAY? Or being a certain level? I'm confused, because my abilities were "normal" when I went in. It's not like the tank had "Martyrdom" on it, and he didn't have an "extra grenade" anyway - just the extra ammo clip.

12. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

Anyone been having trouble Marking people as the Scout?

There were two Leaders and a Soldier (leaders in the same game, soldier later on) that would never allow me to mark them. They could be standing still and jamming the button still wouldn't mark them. I spent most of the round attempting to mark the one Leader and continually dieing by him.

13. DethPike

Ebay:
    -raises hand-

Aye, sir.

Have had similar issues.

14. knightmare6

Ebay:
    Only the new skins am I having problems Marking

15. DethPike

Ebay:
    ?? You know what, I never thought of that - I'll pay attention next time and see what skins it's not working on. I know it didn't work on a couple of Onslaughts. Thanks for the tip!

16. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I have had troubles marking the Onslaught chassis specifically...

17. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Interesting...
    *makes mental note to switch Leaders to Onslaught chassis*

18. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Yeah, I can't seem to mark Onslaughts either. Man, the amount of glitches and errors in this game...

19. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

same thing happened to me too.....weird

20. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

Soundwave should never be autobot colors :yuck