Dairycon '09 Exclusive Named!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Methusalen, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    This year's Shared Dairycon/Cybcon/DutchBotcon/Gamers Reunion/Autocon exclusive will be called "Ass-09"!

The "Automated Security Sentries zero-9" prototype testshot that provided our first peek at the figure was recently sold on Ebay. The figure is based off the Beast Machines Battle Unicorn figure.

The previously seen "Raging Red" Dairycon figure:
    [​IMG]
    While another variant has appeared, the "Bitter Black" Cybcon figure:
    [​IMG]
    Notice the lack of Red mane/leg detail, as well as the changes in the plastic (most noticeable in the figure's legs).

The character bio for the "Donkey of the Apocalypse" can be found by following this link. Keep an eye out for information regarding the other Dairycon exclusives (COMING SOON!!!!)

Finally, pre-registration for Dairycon 2009 is closing March 1st! While the con is free to attend, you MUST pre-register. No walk-ins. So pre-register soon if you plan to come!

2. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Glad you learned how to copy and pst from other sites:thumb  Also ASS-09 = EPIC name...ass :lol 

3. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    It was my post on the other board, so instead of trying to rewrite everything twice why not copy/paste? It makes it easier & faster to spread the word along.
    :thumbs2: 

I love the play on words, Donkey=Ass, Ass-09=Asinine, Asinine in '09! I don't know why we didn't see this coming a LONG time ago...

4. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I wish I had a collection of all the Dairycon figures, they are so cool looking. So yet another exclusive that will elude me. You guys do good work with these.