Daca Toys Kronos (Masterpiece scaled Skyfire / Jetfire)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoot

Zoot Well-Known Member

I have no idea who pulled the picture/post, nor do I know if anybody is policing the threads.

After the post and picture were pulled and I made a comment that I had snagged a copy of it, ARAFAT209 sent me a message simply asking that if I had a copy of the picture to please not post it.

So out of respect for Arafat and his request I went ahead and deleted it.

2. Bruticon

Bruticon The DVJ Veteran

News Credits:
    There are SEVERAL parent organizations "policing" this board. This is not the first nor the last time a pic has gotten pulled. Some times it's at the request from Hasbro not wanting a leaked pic of an upcoming product to be see just yet and other times it's after someone post something that in hind sight they find that their post was in bad taste. This was the later.

3. Skrunklemin

Skrunklemin cool dude attitude

Twitter:
    At the very least, the pic made Kronos' articulation look really, really good in action. Would be nice to get another "non-jab" pic of Kronos in a dynamic pose.

4. RustyBarnacles

RustyBarnacles Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm just hoping production is much further along than what was in that picture.

5. logan OO1

logan OO1 Well-Known Member

Can someone explain what exactly most of us missed in that pic?

6. edabang

edabang Well-Known Member

logan_001
    It was a pick of Kronos standing with his left foot on Scoria's crotch/knee area.
    His left hand was pointing at Scoria.
    There was a computer screen in the background.

7. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    Screw more proto pics from Arafat (who admittedly is doing a great job communicating with the fans via the boards), but I want an actual in-hand pic of the released figure. Both Kronos and Scoria were supposed to be out by now and I've been patient, but it is wearing thin. Let's see some progress on this project.

8. Bruticon

Bruticon The DVJ Veteran

News Credits:
    "Originally Posted by ARAFAT209 View Post
    go giga go

who are you said kronos !! iam no slag dino , liar said kronos iam waiting on giga"

The post was removed but the post was quoted and still exist.

I'll clean it up a bit

Daca's Kronos:"Who are you"
    FT's Scoria: "I am Slag a dinobot"
    Kronos:"LIAR, you are not Slag, Giga's is Slag."

Along with a pic of the Kronos ummm helping Slag strengthen his abs with his foot? IDK how else to explain it:D 

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  9. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    Is that supposed to be a jab at FT's scoria? If so , at least there letting the toys do the trash talk an not the actual designers anymore.

10. logan OO1

logan OO1 Well-Known Member

Haha ok nice one. Not exactly Mr PR then is Arafat

11. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    apparently. While Arafat and dalianjj seem to have bad blood between them, this seems too childish even for THIS fandom...

I don't care tho. Im not in it for the politics of the makers, I just want quality toys, just like I don't watch a Sean Penn movie to save Haiti.

If pissing on each other and rolling in the mud sparks them into making the most kickarse 3p mp toys, then by jove, hose away!

just please don't drip your testosterone on our figures!

12. Bruticon

Bruticon The DVJ Veteran

News Credits:
    He's a talented fan. Not exactly a PR rep. BTW can you edit your quote of me and change food into foot? I knew there was a reason that I don't type often on my phone.

13. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    I would agree with you, as a paying customer, but if I do, I'll be attacked for being a hater and Arafat is god, etc... so... meh, most people here hate me anyway, so...

C'mon Arafat! When can we expect a final production piece gallery (with proper lighting) and/or some video reviews? We all know asking for a ship date is too much, so at the very least can we have something besides anti-FT imagery?

14. perrych17

perrych17 Well-Known Member

To be fair, FT has been ripping everyone that they perceive as competition. They have gotten after Arafat because FT keeps saying that they will have superior jetfire figure. They also ripped Giga for the lack of slag toes. Who knows what these folks say to one another, but it is one reason why people compare DaCa and FT as they both have thrown mud.

15. alogo

alogo Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Ok then. Maybe fanstoys post snide comments , which they are not. Don't they as designers have the confidence in their products to do the talking? That goes for any manufacturer not just fans toys or arafat. Let your toys do all the talking and let us decide which of your product is better. Jesus! X manufacturer you want to prove a point?! Release the damn figure and then talk! All of them are behind the schedule they set, so, in my book, they are all wrong. Fix that first then talk!

16. ARAFAT209

ARAFAT209 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:

I dont have anything against FT on the contrary i wish them well , but since i have seen very close both designs FT and GIGA i know which one is superior ( i just wont say it out loud thats the reason i removed the picture ).

wait till thursday night friday morning and youll know better

17. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    Well, you have your opinion, which I will respect, and I have mine. We part as friends.

Thursday night/friday morning sounds good. Any subtle hints, such as pics or video? Release dates are too much to ask of ANY 3p company, so I know it won't be that. Perhaps it will be a black/purple Duskfire redeco! (hopefully not til 2015, as I'm already committed to 3 FT Dinobots, Kronos, Mp Jack & bee... + getting married 3rd Qtr 2014, so I'm spent!!!!)

18. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    This is all nice and funny and stuff, but when do we get the reveal on this BIG SURPRISE that will blow us all away???

19. Sludge

Sludge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OK, I know somebody saved that pic while it was up. PM?? :D 

20. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    Arafat JUST posted Thursday night/fri morning... check local listings for time channel... ;) 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.