D.C. and Maryland Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Rodimus, Jan 27, 2003.

1. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There were a bunch of cyberverse Primes with trailer at the Glen Burnie Walmart on ordinance road earlier.
    78A93BEB-C0A0-4BD9-BAD7-FCF3BE35634E.jpeg

2. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

Man, I wish that toy was better... not worth the price IMHO, but cool there is a Prime with trailer nonetheless.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kaosu Reido

Kaosu Reido Well-Known Member

Shoulda posted this last night, sorry, but Bel Air Target has a few full pegs of Lionizer and the other Siege weapon dudes. Just the ones that are single bots with weapon modes, though. Also there was an Optimal Optimus, but it's gone now.

They do have "Then and Now" Bumblebees, however.

4. BatLantern

BatLantern Well-Known Member

Still on the hunt for G1 Swerve & Friends.. with no luck around MoCo.

I did pick up some Botbots at Mt. Airy Walmart from stocking stuffer bins closer to entrance, away from toys. Cool little things.

5. Drake915

Drake915 Autobot Scout

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you can handle the drive, the Towson Super Walmart on York Rd, has the giant Bumblebee movie display with all the G1 figures. I picked up BB the other night and they had the other three there.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Drake915

Drake915 Autobot Scout

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    One SS Dropkick behind a SS Jazz at the Dundalk Walmart. It's on the middle shelf, to the left side of the Transformers stuff.

7. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hts has the deluxe sized siege figures back in stock for $9.99 each, PLUS they have the code: buzzbuzz to get an additional 15% off TFs. So, $8.50 for these deluxes isn’t bad at all (better than Target’s price of $20 or $15 each with their coupon).

Link to hts with search on “siege”: Generic Error

Since they ship from PA, I usually get items the next day & no more than 2-days later. I doubt timing would be much different for others in MD & DC. We’ll see if the holidays slow even this down. I’m guessing that this could still be a JIT for Christmas for others in our area.

Merry Christmas!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. EdibLemur

EdibLemur Member

Wow thanks for this deal, I've just gotten back into TF and the Siege line looks really interesting. Just to say thanks if you use the code HASFAM18 I believe it gives you 20% off! I'm located in DC and would really enjoy meeting up with someone with a collection that would like to share their knowledge and help me get back into collecting.

• Like Like x 1
  9. EdibLemur

EdibLemur Member

You all bum rushed it before I got my order in and I missed out on 3/4 deluxes. If anyone sees them come back in stock, or the Voyager Class let us know.

10. Kaosu Reido

Kaosu Reido Well-Known Member

So, this is a weird "sighting": White Marsh Target tonight. I looked for Siege, and I found a Cog. JUST a Cog. Only, it appears the package had the tape sliced, and that the toy itself had been removed from the plastic ties. I figured "oh, this is a random return for damage or something", but no, the entire thing looks pretty much pristine. All the parts are there. The instruction manual appears to have not been touched. There's no trading card, but I don't even know if Siege figures come with those, and I don't care. The paint seems mostly fine, a little splatter on the forearms but otherwise no problems. The paint is something that could be seen without opening the figure, so, dunno. Return? Someone opened it entirely in-store and decided it wasn't good enough? Seems fine, so I grabbed it to buy.

As I was leaving that section, I found ANOTHER Cog, in a different area, opened the same way. This one does have a clear paint issue: it's missing the silver paint on the left shoulder. Again, this is visible without opening the toy, but also again, it's been opened and the plastic ties are removed. Also also again, it's complete, like the other one.

Long story short, I bought both Cogs, because I guess why not? They seem fine, I don't see any issues, I checked for breakages and didn't find anything obvious, the paint is perfectly fine, and if there ARE any issues, well, they still break down into nice little arsenals. Still, though, that's just weird.

Other than that, I found no Siege stuff. Sorry. Didn't even see it on endcaps.

11. fordprefect294

fordprefect294 Well-Known Member

All Time Toys has Seige OP and Megatron in stock

• Like Like x 2
  12. CrazyLegs

CrazyLegs Well-Known Member

Pasadena Walmart has a bunch of the mini car g1 reissues if anyone is looking

13. George982

George982 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if All Time Toys still has the voyagers in stock?

14. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Glen Burnie Target on Ritchie Hwy is putting PotP stuff on clearance. There is some on a cart near the movie section.
    2B0E16CF-7D6F-4A12-B3D3-8C836ED17822.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  15. maxlovesamber

maxlovesamber TF Addict.

News Credits:
    They're still in stock.

• Like Like x 1
  16. EdibLemur

EdibLemur Member

Voyager Siege figures are up on HTS (Hasbro Toy Shop) along with one of the Micromasters that had previously sold out. Use code HASFAM18 for 20% off. Sorry, I can't post links yet, if someone wants to add the direct link to the search.

17. George982

Bought Optimus and Megatron yesterday at all time Toys. Had a really nice conversation about collecting with guy behind the counter. Forgot to catch his name, (was that you Max?) but super nice dude. BTW, I may have an extra Unique Toys Challenger up for grabs. My cousin is looking to downsize his collection and is selling all of his movie figures.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  18. maxlovesamber

maxlovesamber TF Addict.

News Credits:
    Yeah man, that was me :)  Glad you managed to snag a set. Lemme know what your cousin wants for Challenger. Money's tight but if the number's right, I may be able to swing something.

• Like Like x 1
  19. George982

It was good talking to you man. I’m really loving the Siege voyagers. I talked to my cousin today, and he said he would take $100.00 for Challenger. It’s only been transformed into truck mode once, no missing pieces, and also includes the preorder bonuses of the two staffs and Peru kill’s dagger.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  20. maxlovesamber

maxlovesamber TF Addict.

News Credits:
    Awesome. Shoot me a PM if you wouldn't mind so we can discuss this further. Money's tight as I said but if I can pull it together i'm 100% down.

• Like Like x 1