CybFest NW 2016 registration is live!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Hollywood Hoist, May 19, 2016.

1. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Soon has become NOW! CybFest NW 2016 registration is now live. Come join us for our 3rd year. Dealer and attendee information can be found at http://www.cybfestnw.com/

CybFest NW 2016
    August 20, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (11:00 a.m. - 6 p.m. for walk ins.
    Kent Commons Community Center in Kent, WA

The advantage to pre-registering is that it grants attendees entry to the show at 10:00 as opposed to general admission at 11:00, as well as getting a goodie bag. All dealers must pre-register.

Registration will be open now through July 31, 2016. After that, anyone who wishes to attend will have to come as general admission.

If you have any issues or questions regarding your registration, please send them to [email protected].

We look forward to seeing all of you in August!

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Masktique

Masktique #1 Sideways Fan

News Credits:
    Hey, this is pretty cool! Cheap too! Wish there was something like this here in SoCal. I'd definitely go to this if I lived in Washington state.

3. Notontheboards

Notontheboards Well-Known Member

It's a cool show. Good local feel and good local community.

4. Fenrir Zero

Fenrir Zero Permanently Retired (1984-2020)

I seriously wish this was happening in June or July. I would have done this since I need an excuse to visit Washington. But August? The worst thing is that it is even close to the day I leave for a few weeks. :redface2: 

You and me, both! The closest I ever get to something like this is a long drive from where I live to Little Tokyo just to check out Anime Jungle.