Cyberverse Season 4 Official Trailer & Part 1 Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TheGoldenPenguin, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Gokai Rod

Gokai Rod Banned

Twitter:
    YouTube (Old):
    Even though I didn't like Cyberverse much, I must confess...
    That 44-minutes special episode was AWESOME.

• Like Like x 13
  2. RATCHET 208

RATCHET 208 Well-Known Member

YouTube (Old):
    I couldn't agree more, I absolutely loved this movie, I admit I was judging too quickly and was a jerk at first, but this movie was really cool, I can't wait for the next one.
    Now I'll go spam hasbro for a Trypticon figure NOW.

• Like Like x 16
  3. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    I didn't even bother watching the 3rd season of WFC but couldn't really stomach seasons 1 and 2 of Cyberverse either.

But the post war episodes of Cyberverse did win me over by showing different parts of Cybertron and introducing new characters while Bee went on missions to save Windblade (DESPITE BEE GOING ON MISSIONS TO SAVE WINDBLADE actually...).

There were a lot characters/Factions that were integrated in the season that would be even more interesting if they were "G1-afied". I didn't watch the whole season but the 5 or 6 episodes I did watch alone trumps that Neflix crap easily.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RATCHET 208

RATCHET 208 Well-Known Member

YouTube (Old):
    Well there is MMC Tarn but the alt mode is not great. We can only hope for an ultra class Tarn

• Like Like x 1
  5. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looking forward to seeing it later today. :D 

6. GWolfv2

GWolfv2 Deathsaurus - A name you can trust for peace

News Credits:
    So I’m just going to point out Cyberverse just did BW Megatron better than WFC

• Like Like x 9
  7. Optimus423

Optimus423 Toys"R"Us Veteran

News Credits:
    I have to admit, their take on Trypicon is hilarious.

• Like Like x 8
  8. Ironprime7

Ironprime7 Well-Known Member

Just watched Cyberverse Season 4 Part 1/2 and I have 3 words to describe it I LOVED IT. It was so fun and adventerous there were definitely some funny moments in this special I especially loved Trypticon\'s character and I bet that Hasbro is planning a toy right now based off him. I wonder if part 2 of the special will be as good as Part 1, if there is a new combiner for Volcanicus(not counting that Ultimate Class figure released a few months ago) then I will definitely be picking that up I cannot wait for Part 2 of the special. And that\'s my review of Season 4 Part 1 of Cyberverse(spoiler free)   

• Like Like x 8
  9. Optimus423

Optimus423 Toys"R"Us Veteran

News Credits:
    I have to admit, their take on Trypicon is hilarious.

• Like Like x 5
  10. grindcore138

grindcore138 桐生会は不滅なり!

News Credits:
    For someone who allegedly hates echo-chambers (as if that matters when talking about Transformers anyway) you seem to have a bit of a problem with anyone not thinking like you do.
    Transformers fiction can and should absolutely aspire to be more than just shallow, disposable, passionless entertainment (I don't think Cyberverse is any of those things, it has a limited budget problem, not a passion problem), but please get some perspective and remember that you're talking about cartoons that are still ultimately designed to sell toys, not serious adult entertainment, you sound real silly trying to convince anyone to take this as deadly seriously as you do.

• Like Like x 18
  11. Shay

Shay Active Member

this was super fun I love cyberverse now and personally these are my new favorite versions of the team 5 dinobots, trypticon, and nightbird. I was kind of hoping soundblaster’ s origin was a bit more interesting,but it’s ok. I think it would’ve been cool if the scene from the trailer about astrotrain falling from the sky would’ve appeared at the end of this movie, but still this was awesome

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cardion

Cardion Courage and Good Cheer!

News Credits:
    COURAGE AND GOOD CHEER!
    I will be using that on my Christmas cards this year!

• Like Like x 7
  13. oturan

oturan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Saw it with my son.

We loved it.

He know recognises swoop, sludge and slag. Volcanicus was just awesome.
    20211104_012100.jpg
    Sorry had to share this. Was just so hyped and look forward to a combiner cyberverse if ever possible.

• Like Like x 5
  14. johnbonhamatron

johnbonhamatron Big ol' Nightbeat fanboy

News Credits:
    Ah for feck's sake Hasbro! You didn't give us Brits the boxset with Fangry in, can we at least be allowed to watch the thing please?

• Like Like x 4
  15. Cardion

Cardion Courage and Good Cheer!

News Credits:
    We now know what the "T" in TPS Reports stands for. Grimlock, did you get the memo? We're using a new cover sheet with all of our TPS Reports.

• Like Like x 1
  16. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They really need to put this team in charge of any future shows for Generations toylines. This is so much better than the garbage shows WfC got it isn't funny. They actually have fun in these shows and don't try to stretch fifteen minute plots across two hours (or however long the average WfC show was, I've blacked out the Prime Wars shows in my memory long ago).

+-MWG-+

• Like Like x 2
  17. Hotconvoy

Hotconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Both parts are up on the official TF YT

• Like Like x 1
  18. Skycutter

Skycutter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube (Old):
    correction, only 1 part, and a trailer

• Like Like x 3
  19. GWolfv2

News Credits:
    I always find arguments about Cyberverse odd. Mostly cause I feel they're from people who haven't seen S2 or defintiely S3.

cyberverse is one of those shows that explodes in quality as the series goes on. S1 is almost a completely different animal

I mean like or dislike whatever you want, no worries there but when I hear talk about it shallow or immature or too lighthearted or whatever...every theme WFC or recent comics mention is covered in Cyberverse and better. They dedicate a whole episode to the idea of truce talks and why they keep failing. It's also got a high named body count, lotta humour, Cthulu as a robot and S3...which is just...genius for want of a better term

Again not going for the "I like it and I need to tell you cause you're wrong" but if your argument isn't based off of experiencing the whole show as it transformed, it's coming across as more reaction to trailers, aesthetics or expectations.

Also less nerd defensive, I'm assuming Megs really did die in the last ep now. Know they wanted it ambiguous, but clearly Soundwave and Shadowstriker are running the show.

• Like Like x 12
  20. GWolfv2

News Credits:
    On a wider note, this is something I find interesting because I'd argue Transformers fiction is at its best when it's doing that. Or willing to. Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Prime, Cyberverse, IDW1, Marvel etc. all dive into deeper themes and moralities.

I always think about how people use that "we demand to be taken seriously meme". It annoys me because...if something says take me seriously, I don't care what it is I think you should. It can say "I'm serious" and drop the ball hardcore, but if it says I'm talking bout a theme, then I think ok lets see how you do that theme. I mean pretty much EVERY major piece of fiction bar the movies since what 2011 has dealt with either how the war started or how it ended.

• Like Like x 5