Cybertronians revealed to Humankind in Season 1 Finale?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by ahunmaster, Sep 16, 2011.

?

At the end of Season 1, will the existence of Cybertronians be revealed to humankind?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2011.
  1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    41.5%
  2. No

24 vote(s)
    58.5%
  1. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    *There is another thread that discusses when in Prime they will be revealed, but this thread is just asking IF IT WILL HAPPEN IN THE SEASON 1 FINALE*

So with Episodes 24, 25, and 26 being a three-part finale, we are also given a description of 24 on TFWiki:

The Autobots discover that Dark Energon is responsible for an epidemic of natural disasters.

Now with an "epidemic of natural disasters", it seems a bit impossible for humankind to not notice that something is going on. Question is: Will they find the Cybertronians while looking for the cause of the natural disasters?

The other option is the bots settle things with the cons and the guy in the volcano while humanity is busy dealing the disasters and don't find out about them.

2. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I'd rather they didn't go there so soon. But on the other hand, it is looking like it may go in that direction.

The reveal to humankind thing, that is. The dark energon natural disaster thing, I donno.

3. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Humanity in TP isn´t very sharp, you know: energon supplies, aliens ships crashed, strange powerful artefacts, vehicles chasing and shooting energy beams to eachothers, etc... still unnoticed.

4. Epsilon

Epsilon Autobot Archivist

Right now, it'd be too soon. The writers have enough on their proverbial plate to deal with than a large scale introduction to humanity. Which, when it happens in TFP, is something I feel should take up most of an episode, if not an entire one. Clumping it in with the season one finale wouldn't do such a big reveal justice.

^This. So far in this continuity humanity hasn't been the brightest crayon in the box; I think the natural disasters will probably act as something that makes the rest of earth's population go "ooooo shiny!" and look the other way while the bots and 'cons duke it out...um somewhere else.

5. bio9205

bio9205 Knocked Out

There're just not enough CG human models. Same reason why the town of Jasper Nevada seems to be virtually deserted. So, ehh... Probably won't see many humans.

6. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Eh.... maybe in season 2.

7. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Who knows what they can do with the human models they have. Human bodies aren't as radically different from each other as say Bulkhead is to Arcee. For all we know they can just fill in the human population with clones of the existing humans, change the color of their clothes and be done with it. They can probably hide the fact they're reusing character models through lighting and perspective. A few shadows here and there wouldn't be out of the question as well. They probably can further blur them a little bit as well.

You can't really tell if they're part of a crowd anyway. Maybe all they need to add are a few civillian and military leaders, as well as special agents.

Well, who knows.

8. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It could certainly happen, even 2D shows use random recolors of the same human models for scenes, specially if they show us stuff like soldiers or cops in uniform.

I think that scene with Bumblebee in one of those conspiracy sites could have been foreshadowing about humans getting to know about them too.

9. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Part of me wants to agree with you, but we already know the government has already dismissed alien existence as hearsay. Silas, in his introduction, even says something about the rumors being true when he first saw the Cybertronians. Recent episodes have shown us a website where people post proof of alien sightings—something is keeping the masses from believing.

If the volcano erupting wasn't the middle of nowhere, I'd vote yes. But its location and current activity has created the powers that be an easy explanation for what is going to happen—it isn't as if people are going to be rushing to the volcano to watch it erupt, right?

10. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

I hope theyre not revealed.

11. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Banned

News Credits:
    I want to know how no one has not noticed the Decepticons Ship I mean there must be at least ONE cormerrcial Air plane must have seen them they're in the clouds.
    Actually WHY are the Decepticons hiding? Humans won't be able to do anything to them.
    Well except MECH.

12. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bulkhead and Breakdown were brought to their knees by MECH soldiers, and that was just a couple dozen guys with machine guns. Get the combined military forces of the entire planet against them, and I think things might swing in humanities favor.

13. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Although I hope they're revealed to the public, I don't think they will be. For all we know, the governments could just say the Dark energon is PURPUL DIEMUNDZ! while the Transformers continue their battle in some secluded place (like in front of the volcano where they are now).

14. 13 Primes

13 Primes Well-Known Member

This^ I was just thinking that the Other day, That thing is huge how
    come no one has ever noticed it, or picked it up on a radar

15. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Not even humanity in TF: Prime can beat the utter stupidity of the Beast Wars humans. Well, only just. But then again, they were neanderthals.

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I see what you did their......hardeharharhar.

Seriously i'd wait a few more season when they can finally show off a crowd of people.

17. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    I wouldn't mind, but I don't want them to do the G1 thing of them walking up and down the street. And playing basketball.

18. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    Not unless Raf magically hacks into the internet to stop the information from leaking.

19. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    Megatron has a spaceflight capable ship, and if he had an ounce of brains, he could just go up to the moon, use all that lovely mining equipment to start breaking off chunks of the moon and throwing them at the planet surface.

20. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? they were the smartest human partner of the entire franchise until TP (well, except remarkable exceptions like Alexis)