Cybertron LeoBreaker

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Luffy, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I got him last night. I was a little apprehensive about him at first, but I do like him. I found a way to make his arm mode a little more convincing, which is nice. The only real complaint I have is that I wish his shoulders were done a little differently. Otherwise, he's a great toy.

2. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you and me bub. i love the simplicity at that scale.

3. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Got this guy for Christmas. He's one of the most frustratingly aweful figures in the line. His beast mode is fine. I have no complaints there. But his robot mode is just soo boring and useless. A figure of that size should have twice the ariculation he has. The combined form with Prime is a waste of time and a test of patience to get him to stand up when combined.

The figure gets a big fat D.

4. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

tis true. all it needed to be better figure would have been a plug in hand/fist. as least that would have made the arm mode look semi decent. as it is it just looks like some sort of two pronged tentacle fuckup.

5. Hot-Shot!!!

Hot-Shot!!! Transform and rise up!

Ebay:
    what the hell was I thinking?! o_O 
    oh wait..I had no idea it would suck as bad as it does...I thought the transformation into SCM would be at least accurate but it isn't. I looked at my clips and the transformation is completely wrong. I'm really interested to know who botched up what here.
    all I've been thinking about the past few days is how the figure could have been better made for a proper savage claw mode...all that is needs is for the back to the thighs to open so the shins can fold into them and an attachable hand to play around with

still want that hand dammit....hope they reissue this guy somewhere...

Nemesis breaker is so lucky he links with Galvatron and I want to go completist on this mode....>>

damn..If I could mold plastic i'd kitbash the thing XD

6. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I agree with all who say this guy is the worst of Cybertron/Galaxy Force. The beast mode is great, but that robot mode is just fugly. What the hell is with the mullet? The articulation doesn't bother me as much as the proportions, particularly the uber crotch. The arm mode is sort of interesting, but still nothing enough to save the toy from suckdom. Beast mode is the only saving grace for it.