Cybertron Cannonball, Skywarp & GF Soundblaster Pics & LOC Thundercracker in package

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Cannonball yea! :D  A wonderful repaint of Red Alert. Soundblaster okay. I feel sorry for Skywarp though. He would have bee so cool based on the small LOC Skywarp. Not a way for Cybertron to do Skywarp justice. :( 

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Not all that is seen is truth. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Welcome to the TF (or any for that matter) fandom. :thumbs2:  People complain about every other figure... the only figure I haven't seen any complaints about is Alt Mirage. And I'm sure someone is going to complain about it at some point. Just try to take it all with a grain of salt and remember that everyone has an opinion about something. :) 

3. Yurei-Kun

Yurei-Kun Banned

I think the chosen repaint for the Starscream Voyager will be Sunstorm, who I find more appealing that Skywarp.

4. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Botbots Encyclopedia

News Credits:
    Alt Mirage's body is too thick. Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    yes I am aware of his bio. but what does that mean when the ENTIRE TOYLINE of Cybertron has a sigil on each and every last figure, including sideways!?!?

Andy

6. Yurei-Kun

Yurei-Kun Banned

It means you're wrong, because they don't.
    Sideways is entirely factionless in that regard. Those faction logos on his shield are just a disguise element. Soundwave is not a double-agent.

The symbol of Planet X is that sort of gold crest design on SW's shield and Noisemaze's chest.

Besides, Galaxy Force are the "true" versions of these toys. I don't really count Cybertron's added logo stamping to be accurate.

GF stuck to the design concepts and MOST of the time match the show model better. Hasbro's are very close but feature small modifications that are sometimes good(Megatron, Red Alert) and sometimes bad(Override with her sunburn face, Vector Prime in general)

Now, later on in the show, alot of characters do GAIN faction logos who didn't have them before, but Soundwave is entirely excluded from that. He never joins a side but his own and

BIG SPOILER SPACE

Dies a quick death shortly after he appears in the show, having never aligned himself with anyone but Noisemaze.

7. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    omg, cannonball is hilarious

8. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    There's a first for everything. :D 

9. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ZOMG1!, now you're whining about whining whiner!!!!11

10. artiepants

artiepants Misses readable TF comics

News Credits:
    given that the voyager mold hasn't had a proper US release, i'd have taken it released 2x in the main line (TrU exclusive not-withstanding) as Skywarp and Sunstorm. The could have just released purple boy here as "Aerodrone" or "Decepticlone" and made him a generic, Army-building footsoldier (which probably would have sold more to the fandom) and still released Voyager Skywarp.

regardless crap mold in crap colours = no-buy. Thundercracker is the only Cybertron figure i've bought that i consider a total failure (and about 3 pegs would have been all it took to rememdy "total failure" status and just made him dissapointiing)

Red Alert's mold was interesting once, but these tacky tampos are pretty bad. and the half paint eypatch thing looks really bad. when we saw the art on the club website, i was pretty sure he was gonna be Energon Six-shot... another no-buy.

now, on the other hand, i might have to just pass on Soundwave and get Soundblaster, that looks fantastic.

11. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    There you go again with your ZOMG and stuff... so... yeah... you were bored after work again weren't you? :D 

12. Ray Kremer

Ray Kremer Well-Known Member

Cannonball and Skywarp are awesome in their gaudiness. I'm not buying them, but it's fun watching Hasbro have fun with these.

13. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Skywarp needs black desperately. WTF are they thinking? Cannonball is kinda cool, I'm glad it's a Decepticon. The Soundblaster is ace! I have no comments about the LOC as I have yet to see the line anywhere around here so I don't give a crap yet.