Cybertron.ca Charity WRECKERS Auction individual figures FS!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Peaugh, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Okay, so. I won all three of the Cybertron.ca Charity auction Wreckers sets. I won them for a lot less than I think they are worth, and I feel like the Fallen Heroes foundation deserves a bigger contribution than that. I also know that several of you wanted a certain figure but didn't want to bid on the lots, so here's the deal. I'm keeping Topspin and Twin Twist, but the rest are up for grabs individually. Once the package arrives I will review them and send them out to the buyers. All proceeds will ALSO be donated to Fallen Heroes. I'm asking for a flat $35 + actual shipping per figure (45 for Broadside). That should raise a decent amount of cash, and come on, $35 for some excellent custom work is a right bargain.

So here are the details. Figures are available on a first come, first serve basis. In the interest of getting everything taken care of quickly, I'm not holding figures for anyone. You can express interest in anything you want, but the first person to ask AND pay for a figure gets it. If you KNOW you want something, we can take care of everything right now, but if you want to at least wait until the reviews are up and you can check them out in more detail, that's fine too.

Here are the auctions, with some nice individual pictures of each figure.

Set 1:
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Set 2:
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Set 3:

And for those curious, here's a list of everything still available:

Kup
    Guzzle
    Perceptor
    Scoop
    Rack N Ruin

Thanks for looking, and helping raise the contribution to a great cause!

Also, got some non-Charity things for sale! all prices include shipping within the Lower 48 US. Outside the US please inquire for shipping costs. All items complete with paperwork/packaging unless noted. OFFERS ACCEPTED!!

BOUKENGER/OPERATION OVERDRIVE Limited Edition Black/Gold ULTIMATE DAIBOUKEN - $225

Magiranger TRAVELION - $40

Fansproject Protector armor WITH Classics Rodimus - $110

Henkei Seekers - Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker. $125 shipped for the set of three.

BOTCON 2011 Custom Class Minerva - Built and painted, includes both sets of antenna and custom class manual - $600

* = Solid offer pending payment.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  2. Pyro

Pyro @NurseMidnight

News Credits:
    I would like to purchase the Pyro figure from you.

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You got a PM for Broadside

4. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    List updated, added some non-charity items!

5. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    only a few left!