Cybertron 02, 43-52 MASSIVE TORRENT now Available!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Darkprime, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ah, today is an extra special day, especially for all the non-americans out there. Thanks to the power of the matrix, I have come through with a tasty treat: THE REMAINDER OF CYBERTRON IN ONE BIG TORRENT!

That's right, today's torrent contains 11 episodes for a total of about 1.15 gigabytes. I'm sorry the file is so big, but I did not have time to recompress these files. Getting this together took a long time as it was. I had to include all of these files in one big torrent since a.) Everyone would want all of these individual files and b.) it places less strain on my bandwidth and router.

This means you get the following episodes:

Cybertron - 02 - Inferno
    Cybertron - 43 - Ambush
    Cybertron - 44 - Challenge
    Cybertron - 45 - Scourge
    Cybertron - 46 - Optimus
    Cybertron - 47 - Showdown
    Cybertron - 48 - Guardian
    Cybertron - 49 - Homecoming
    Cybertron - 50 - End
    Cybertron - 51 - Unfinished
    Cybertron - 52 - Beginning

You can get this massive torrent here: Cybertron 02, 43-52 (wmv).torrent

Oh, and please seed this one for everyone. Very few seeded my torrents from last week. If you still need those eps, please go to Iaconhub to get them as there should be several people sharing them there.

As I can get HQ captures for these episodes, I'll try to make torrents of those too, but the releases may be a little slower.

2. The_Angelus_San

The_Angelus_San Well-Known Member

Whoa.. you are THE man DP!! Ill have to wait a day or two on these ones (although I assume the HQ version of 43 should be out shortly) since my h/d atm is a lil low on extra memory (downloading some other fairly large torrents). Nonetheless, ill start grabbing these as soon as I can.

3. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Thanks man, you rock!:rock  :thumb 

4. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ah what the hell, I'm downloading it. It'll refresh me on everything and get me excited for figures that are still coming out.

5. darkmedia

darkmedia angel with blackwings

man that was fast:thumb 
    thanks dark prime:cool: 
    downloading now :D  :wink:  :D 

6. Grifter Prime

Grifter Prime Ancient fan and 3P graphic designer and researcher

News Credits:
    Are these HQ eps?

and what is this mystery ep about? GF 52 was the last and seeing how Cybertron has 51 (1-2 together), what is 52?

7. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    DP numbered the Cyb episode so they match the number of the corresponding GF episode.

What Cartoon network is calling Ep 52 is really the dubbed version of GF episode 2 called Inferno.

As far as the quality, I watched them on a 21" CRT and they are very watchable, but I wouldn't call them high quality as they were originally meant for streaming.

8. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Thanks Dark Prime, this could take a while!
    How long will the torrents be up for, as with my connection, I cant download more than about 2 episodes of the big file a day

9. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Again DP pulls through. I don't have the words.... heeh

Oh and sorry DP, I was one of the guilty-non-seeders last week. Had major storms running through Texas and my power kept going out. Was worried my PC might have problems if I left it on overnight. But I will seed these.

10. TerranigmaFreak

TerranigmaFreak Well-Known Member

Hey Dark Prime, I've run into some problems downloading Escape from last week. The Torrent Status says "Error: Torrent Unauthorized". Do you know what happened?

11. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep, everything except ep 42 of last week have been shut down so I can bring you this massive update. You snooze, you lose.

12. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Thanks as always man. Wow, 21 hours. Oh well, downloading all night.

13. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    Damn, I totally didn't see last weeks thread and I was looking for it. Oh well, another incomplete series once again. :( 

14. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You can still get it at the HUB, and DP will put it up again. He usually does. Also, it won't be that long of a download the more people finish. Mine has only been like 8 hours and it's almost done.

15. Mr.Roboto

News Credits:
    Yeah, I know. I just could never get anything from the HUB because there is never anyone that is sharing or all slots are full. Basically wasting my time there. Oh well.

16. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I still have last week's episode shared Mr. Roboto. You can get it from my tracker: http://darkprime.gotdns.com:6969 I also had a bunch of HQ episodes up last week that I may bring back.

17. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Dude. DUDE.

WTF man.

I thought the dubs were supposed to be worse than subs. I'm at 16 minutes into episode 47 and I was just about in tears. No lie. I had to wipe my eyes clean. I mean, granted, maybe I'm more easily moved cause I've been drinking, but damn, if Vector Prime isn't the absolute most badass character on the good guy side Cybertron/GF has seen, I don't know who is.

Edit: Okay. About three episodes later... I still stand by my previous statement. And... well, kinda embarassed to admit that that episode kinda sorta maybe kinda brought me to tears (shut up! It brought you to tears too and you're just too wimpy to admit it!)... I dunno. I've heard bad things about the last episodes of Cybertron on the boards... but I'm thoroughly enjoying them. From what annoyed me at first at episode 4, 5 and so on, I've come to really like... the accents of Thundercracker, Red Alert, Scattorshot, etc... I dunno. You guys are all welcome to your opinions. I'll give you that. But I LIKED Cybertron. As a whole, I think this was a damn good dub.

YES! GF WAS better! Whoop-de-freakin-doo. I watched GF. I loved it. I feel like I need to start a new paragraph for this. I loved GF. I liked Cybertron. Hey, just because I give the Japanese version an A doesn't mean I cann't give the American version a B+. I could go on into the whole Japanese sub vs. American dub thing here... but I won't. If another topic is started, I'll whine there... but in the end, I think the purpose of this topic is...

Thanks DP!!!! Thanks for all the Cybertron eps you've given us, and thanks for giving us the last little bit WAY before we thought we'd get it!

BT Doesn't take too much of my bandwidth... but it HAS been crashing on me as of late. I'll try and keep it open to seed as long as I can.

18. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Just so folks know, If DP isn't in Iacon Hub for you to download from... then just look for 'Dominas' (me). I'm usually there.

19. Mr.Roboto

News Credits:
  20. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

YOU'RE Dominas!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.