Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DroidsBane, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Alexander Fedorychev

Alexander Fedorychev TonTon: Revealing All Kingdom Figures Tomorrow!

News Credits:
    Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania located on Cybertron
    Maybe try verifying the files for the game?

2. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I did validate/verify means the same thing, came back as fine. game is just shit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1.21 just dropped on Steam. Actually fixed my last cyber psycho quest rather then triggering the animation they just made it optional so my mission just jumped to the bit about messaging the fixer. The crime scene: Crash Test is still broke but it's not a big part of the game.

I still have all those fist fights and as a character who didn't really touch melee and doesn't have cybernetic arms etc it's brutal. I did one by pure cheesing the AI and it took ages. The twins are just impossible for me right now. I might have to knock it down from hard to easy to just get it over with if I want to 100% as much as possible before doing the final mission.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I've sunk a fair few hours into this bad boy over the past week. Enjoyed the hell out of it, but I've had the advantage of starting with the version with up to the 1.22 patch so a shit load of early problems suffered weren't apparent. I salute you Day 1 Mad Bastards for your sacrifice. I have however finally found something about the game that annoys me that isn't a bug or broken shit Doing one of Wakako's gigs "Wakako's Favourite" where you are instructed to follow the lights. The room is pitch dark and I got lost and the lights went out. So I got out and cheated by booting up Google to see if there was a torch attachment for a gun or a cyberware mod for night/low light vision. There is none. At all. Of all the cyberware to leave out, basic vision enhancement? You silly sausages. It also hurts doing Panam's missions as well because they're in the dark and the AI enemies don't have my feeble, gaming ruined eyes to aim and shoot with.

5. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    Feeble Gamer Eyes are the mark of a true champ.