Cyber Force 2012

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Brakescream, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Brakescream

Brakescream F&@king Twist Ties!

News Credits:
    Don't know if anyone else is reading this. I havent read any of the previous Cyber Force series, but I liked Marc Silvestri's work on The Darkness. Plus this series is free so I thought I'd check it out.

Seems decent enough so far, maybe a little derivative of a fair few other Sci Fi titles, and not knowing the characters gives me a bit of a disadvantage I guess, but it at least seems like they have allowed for new readers with a bit of backstory included. I'm interested enough to keep reading.

If you're looking for a new book to try out, you could do a lot worse, and there's literally nothing to lose as the series is funded by a Kickstarter project so the issues don't cost anything.

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm sorry, but the whole Pat Lee thing with Cyberforce ruined any interest I may have ever had for it.

3. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Read the first issue, didn't do anything for me.

4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    I already cut way back on my Cyberforce orders...sad when you can't GIVE away a book easily. Not to mention the bad taste it left with a lot of the retailers since they got it funded well over 100% with their Kickstarter and then still charge retailers for the books that are to be given away for free...