Minor/Repaint: CW Nexus Prime, Part 4: Breakaway

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by UnderlordZ, Feb 15, 2017.

1. UnderlordZ

UnderlordZ Autobot Cadet

Breakaway doesn't remember much about his past, other than the hazy light and warmth of the Cybertron he left a long time ago. His present, in turn, only contains two certain bits of knowledge: that the pool of Rarified Energon he's slumbered by these millions of years on Earth is of the utmost importance and must be guarded closely, and that he can trust in the help of his Caretaker supercomputer. Ability-wise he is a gifted healer, able to use his almost supernatural powers of energonmanipulation to repair even the most grievous of wounds. There are also the wounds of the spirit to deal with, which the good-natured Autobot tries to soothe with kind words and a (sometimes too) trusting nature.

LdSb5oF.jpg

The full truth, however, is that Breakaway is part of an ancient combiner, split apart long ago and its components scattered to the cosmos. Breakaway himself was sent to his current place and time by Primus, and Vector Sigma created his supercomputer assistant.

And now that he has been awakened by two of his gestalt brethren, Breakaway must leave the safety of his Caretaker and travel to find their group's remaining members and fulfill his true mission.

Ched1Nm.jpg

Color layout, as always, by deviantARTist Air-Hammer; Autobot insignia outlines by ReproLabels.

NON-ACTION POSE! iKNgc91.jpg

One more to go, and it's the central guy, Heatwave!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

Great! This will be sweet :) 

3. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Nice!

4. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Nicely done

5. batmanprime

batmanprime Omega-con

Ebay:
    I debated hard on whether to use Breakaway, or Clocker for mine. I went with Clocker, now I may have to rethink it.