1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Transformers

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by frenzyrumble, Oct 30, 2008.

1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I've recently gone 100% full-time with customizing Transformers. There is no job to small or big. Custom enamel painted transformers are my specialty.

Commissions start at $90.00 USD (not including shipping/handling)

If interested, please check out my gallery by clicking the signature below.

Please contact me with any questions or requests!

2. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    I just have to comment on your work- it's such an amazingly fantastic work. Smooth paintjobs all over - I simply adore that Smokescreen.
    I think when I get my shadow commander trailer I'd probably ask you if you could repaint it into an optimus prime trailer and to the looks of a Powermaster optimus prime suit, and if possible give the Ultra Magnus head a mouth plate and shorten + sharpen the antenna's.

3. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    I agree Sureshot your worki is absolutely amazing I wish I had the money to comission a custom Classics Dirge from ya (I know original idea right lol) id do it in a heart beat too