Custom Transformers Emblems for Cars?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Zer0, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Zer0

Zer0 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a good online shop that takes custom orders for professional looking car emblems (specifically Transformers faction symbols) to replace the stock badges?

I'm looking for an Autobot grill badge for a Honda good enough to look like it could have come from the manufacturer, but nothing I've found so far fits the description, so I'm hoping someone knows of a custom shop that might be able to make one to order.

Failing that, if anyone has a better idea, I'm open to suggestions.

2. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
  3. Zer0

Zer0 Well-Known Member

They're not specifically designed to fit the space and don't come with a chromed border like the original emblem. I want something that looks stock, but with an Autobot symbol instead of the H, so it looks like it belongs there and not that I stuck something on the car with double sided 3M tape.

Edit: Just to clarify, there's nothing wrong with those badges as a product, they just don't fit with the look I'm going for.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Found this, but it's also with 3m https://www.amazon.de/Transformers-...t=&hvlocphy=1004715&hvtargid=pla-700622728925

But I think what you're after is this, but it appears it's sold out everywhere. Maybe you could take the thing from above and mount it yourself in a similar way?
    1618946773575.jpg

OK, found this NEW Transformers Autobot GRILL BADGE Metal Chrome for ALL CAR Front Emblem | eBay

Here they have at least the Decepticon logo in nice Transformers Decepticon Frontgrill Emblem

FOUND IT 3D Metal Chrome Transformers Autobot Deception Auto Front Grille Badge Emblem | eBay

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BattleGurijiba

BattleGurijiba One Radical Dudicus

Autozone used to have them in stock. Not sure if this is still the case.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zentropy

Zentropy Toys > Fiction

The Damned Flatlands. (I need mountains!)
    Perhaps I’m misinterpreting, but I read this as a need for something that directly replaces the stock badge. A Honda emblem is basically a rounded trapezoid, and I’m assuming the OP wants something of that same outline shape that contains a TF faction symbol within it. An off-the-shelf Autobot badge isn’t that shape, no matter how nicely executed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zer0

Zer0 Well-Known Member

Yes, that is correct, thank you.

I've resigned myself to the fact that such a thing probably doesn't exist as a pre-made product, so at this point I'd just be happy if I could find a custom shop that would make me one.

8. BattleGurijiba

BattleGurijiba One Radical Dudicus

Oh, I see. Maybe one of those smaller metal badges could be inserted into the place of the Honda H with some cutting/sanding?

Edit: Obviously it would have to be made though. Perhaps you could contract a 3D modeler here on the boards to make one to sand down and paint chrome.