Custom Transformers "Combiner": Alpha Brainwave

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Icantthinkofagoodname, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Icantthinkofagoodname

Icantthinkofagoodname Amateur Transformers customizer

Got bored today and decided to improvise a combined mode for my two TR Brainstorm figures

first shot.JPG back.JPG

side.JPG

This combination will also work with two Blurrs, or a Brainstorm and a Blurr. Preferably, if you are going to use a Blurr for this combination, use him as the backpack

shoulder-backpack mode.JPG

The hollow sections in the arms fit loosely over the front part of the shoulders (where the arms hinge up into), and the arms on Brainstorm can be used as a locking mechanism

torso mode.JPG

This combination, which I have named Alpha Brainwave for some reason, has multiple weapon options; he can dual wield the shield/sled/nosecone pieces as giant guns, or use one sled/shield/nosecone piece combined with the gun antennae as a larger two-barrel cannon

dual weild.JPG

weapons assembly.JPG

superweapon.JPG

Of course, using Blurr as the backpack rather than another Brainstorm would allow for the use of a giant cannon and a shield. However, I do not have a Blurr to demonstrate this function with.

IMG_0569.JPG

Overall, as a product of boredom, I think this turned out surprisingly decent

• Like Like x 2