Customs: Custom Kreons

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Shadowbreaker, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    This dawned on me while I was messing with my Sentinel Prime Kreon. I thought to myself "you know, with some cutting his helmet could look a lot like Impactor's...).

If you've been around the web, you might have seen custom Lego minifigs. Why not Kreons? I'm sure there can be decent customs with some careful painting to make a black Prime or a Soundblaster, but a lot of Minifig customs involve decals, usually waterslide.

I myself am not skilled at custom label printing at all, but I'm sure others who are might have interest in this.

Any thoughts or ideas?

2. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

News Credits:
    sounds good to me ^_^ i havent bought any kre-O transformers sets yet but i'm getting at least one i can already see the megatron one because of the helmet becoming the B-52 bomber IDW megatron in your profile picture or origins megs or even GALVATRON! and maybe turning optimus into scourge (NOT nemisis prime, that names poopy..) either way its a perfect idea and as far as i know lego minifigs and kreons are the same size therefore if you have lots of both its a win-win!

P.S i've been a lego fan sence the age of five so if you need any help let me know i'd be glad to help you with custom kreons =) i can draw out ideas or show you parts that'd be great for a certain character in lego digital designer

3. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

i'd love to see a soundblaster. on a related not, maybe making some companions. laserbeak, ravage, rumble, etc...

4. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

News Credits:
    i made lazerbeak and buzzsaw on lego digital designer but theyre just a few pieces

5. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

really? i would love to see the designs, just to keep a couple of legos just for sounds

6. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    Oh, I'll been a Lego fan since childhood as well. Heck, I have a couple of sets on display now. :D  The thing that gets in the way for me is custom decals, but I've always intended to tackle custom decals for toys someday.

I'd love to see the designs as well. :D  Though I have an idea for a Kreon Laserbeak that could be compatible with the Soundwave Kreon. It'd be one plastic piece that could clip on to a Kreon's arm.