Heavy/Scratch: Custom Kre-O Battle Changers - The SIX-CHANGING CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Laserhead4, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Laserhead4

Laserhead4 Master Builder and Filmmaker

YouTube (Legacy):
    Well...
    IMG_3552 3 (1).JPG
    Someone had to be insane enough to take up the challenge.

Shortly after I finish my BW Megatron showcase on the main thread, I'll be posting some development pictures towards the completion of a Battle Changer Sixshot. Those who have followed me, including those like @Thatsjustkreo67, @Aadeon, @LeonSteamhawk, @megatroptimus, and so many more, will have the opportunity to interact with me as I work towards this. With every development, you the audience will be able to suggest solutions to the brickforming/LEGO engineering that I may not have considered.

This is gonna be an exciting project, and I hope this works out.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Emergency Food Connoisseur

News Credits:
    Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThunderDestron

ThunderDestron Vast predatory bird

This will be interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Reminds me of the time to turned the Mastershooter mold into Sixknight. Robot and gun were easy. The rest...

twoknight-robot.JPG twoknight-gun.JPG twoknight-4modes.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  5. Laserhead4

Laserhead4 Master Builder and Filmmaker

YouTube (Legacy):
    Hey guys...I have unfortunate news about the state of this separate thread.

When I had made it, I had no idea when my summer vacation would actually be over. And normally speaking, a summer vacation ending wouldn't stop me. But...

I'm actually heading to my first year of college.

I know it's safer to do it indoors, but I am taking maximum precaution amidst the quarantine rules, but the point is that I will not be able to participate in this whole Six Changing challenge thing, due to the sheer amount of time committing to this thread would be.

So I went ahead and did the entire figure myself.
    Janus1.JPG
    I am so so sorry 6x to everyone who wanted to participate and make this BC together. I really am. But I hope you guys are understanding about the situation that I find myself in. Because I'm off to college, I realized I had to finish the full 120 figure collection that I have. I had to finish everything and that didn't leave much room for fan interaction, at least not for right now.

Again, I am incredibly sorry for the inconvenience. I do believe we can do something similar in the future, but right now I'm not so sure.

However, you can expect the Gnashteeth review to be done and posted by this weekend, because I'll announce the same thing over there, and say goodbye to this 4 year long project I've been cultivating. Though the collection is done, my projects with them like the showcases are far from over. But the aforementioned showcases on the main thread will be taking a 3 month hiatus to let me come back from college.

Thank you for everyone who understands, and I'm sorry to those I disappointed.

• Like Like x 4