Minor/Repaint: Custom Human Alliance JAZZ

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Toby, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:

First.. that pic you've got first is not movie jazz.. You'd be better capturing one of the movie models.

Second. No way you can say the deluxe is more "appropriate."
    It's way out of scale first of all, second the placement of parts is completely incorrect.. Take a look at where the wheels in the deluxe end up vs the human alliance (a different angle is provided in the attachments here).

HA is WAY more movie accurate. Even if going by the first picture you posted.

Attached Files:

2. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only thing that jumps out at me in HA vs. Movie is the grill is upside down on the HA figure.

I plan on getting this guy, it's the best looking HA I've seen yet, now if someone could just figure out a way to remove the back kibble and still make it transformable that'd be awesome.

3. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Thanks!! It's about 1.5 time bigger than the deluxe class.

Here's the pic added to show the twisted grill that he should've been transformed.

Attached Files:

4. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyway you can convert those PSDs into JPEGs for me F_R - or anyone else for that matter?

5. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Compare the 2 pics, The Deluxe one, Yeah, its a brick. But the HA one, even though is a New Jazz mold, and all, But Its To skinny, it looks like a autobot Drone, And thats where i stand, plus why, HE'S BEEN DEAD 4 EVER. Make a New line, Robot Defiance For the Decepticons. SIDEWAYS PLEASE

6. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I still want a HA Classic Camaro BB.
    [​IMG]

7. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No it's not. It rotates around. The OP just forgot to flip it for his pics.

8. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah that would be sweet, I always feel like we got so shorted with the character of Sideways. He's onscreen for like 2/10ths of a second, you can NOT fucking tell WTF he transforms into, and then we're to simply just take the Deluxe toy as the most movie-accurate version we can possibly get...

The HA line actually makes very little sense overall. Autobots and humans heroes team up to fight... no one?

What, Barricade? c'mon. 70's Bumblebee kicked his ass.

Still, I want this fig BAD and can't wait to paint him yellow and call him Dragstrip... ;)  Toby, thanks again for posting the great pics and showing off all that detail with your paint.

9. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    first off love this paint job, looks great.

second side note, the deluxe is so far off. for one it has the spoiler on his damn shoulder. no hands, barely.

the only thing not accurate so to speak on HAJAZZ is that the headlights should be on the fore arms and the tires should have been able to rotate inside of the legs and behind instead of on the side like the figures are. plus the proportions are better and has a more accurate gun.

10. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

I know bro, It makes no sense. I saw pics of him From the game, and to be honest, he looks amazing, He mos Def reminds me of a coward, hiding behind the Bigger "Cons", i like that. But im Sick of all the Autobots they have been making for a while now, Seems the 1st film had more.

As for HA Jazz, i still might get him, Not Really sure, the more i see others Customs (Toby Great Work Bro) the MORE i want one. More of the Reason i want to Complete my HA's. Your Idea of a ReColor for him, into Dragstrip?......... DO IT BRO, and let me know when u start

11. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Added new pics, Elita, alt mode!

12. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    lol, sorry to derail this thread, but the reply above needs a reply back.
    the first pic I posted IS a cgi off movie jazz. Look at your example and that first pic...same.
    secondly...scale - what "scale" is HA accurate to? none. At least deluxe Jazz is close to scale with leader class movie figures. (heck, even prime is holding dead jazz in his hands and he barely hangs off the edges)

With HA jazz, the feet, upper legs, chest, and upper arms look nothing like the "movie jazz" or CGI stills we've seen.
    c'mon - jazz is a small, stocky autobot. the HA build makes him look tall and lanky. I admit, there are some features closer to his on-screen look on the HA version, but ultimately - it looks like an entirely different character.

Back to topic, love the new images/pics you've posted. the add-ons and paint you've done make me very excited to get this dude.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  13. mampy

mampy Movie-Accurate Mampy

News Credits:
    Awesome work. The car color you used is just perfect!

14. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    update looks good, but uh... wwwhhyyy is it that you didn't tf his alt mode all the way?? it looks like he got stuck..