So I started this project about 5-6 years ago, when the kit first came out. I loved the design, hated the colours. After starting on the repaint, I decided I didn't like the mis-matched boosters/shields on the back and wanted a matching set so I picked up another kit. My original repaint had some issues with parts rubbing on paint, so I figured since I had the extra kit, I'd just start over again...and didn't touch it again until a couple months ago. I posted this over in the Gundam thread, but figured what the hell, I'm really happy with the end result and decided to post it here, too. Excuse the size if they aren't auto-resized, my camera takes huge pictures, both size-wise and memory-wise. Everything was done by hand and every single part was painted. I'm really, really happy with how it turned out. Of course, I can see all the flaws and areas that could use some work or touching up, but for the time being I'm satisfied with it. Oh, and the dark armour bits are actually done in midnight blue, but it turned out to be shade darker than I had planned so it comes out as almost black. The robot bits and feet booster bits are done in black and the white is custom mixed. Also, I'm not sure what that white crap on the ass-armour is, but it's not actually on the model itself, so I have no idea how it showed up in the photo.