1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Customs: Custom G1 Rebirth Scoprponok Head

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Galvatron 88, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Galvatron 88

Galvatron 88 The Greatest of Cybertron

I was wondering because Im not familiar with the department who do I ask to make a custom head for a transformer? what I want is a head for G1 scorponok that looks like his head from the american S4 The Rebirth

2. Lord_Zarak

Lord_Zarak Well-Known Member

Any fotos?

3. Galvatron 88

4. Sculpt-bot

Sculpt-bot So waddya want, a medal?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I could probably whip something up out of sculpy. Wouldn't be able to cast it since it would be a one off. Sculpy wouldn't hold up with any transforming, but would be fine for display. I know you had checked out my custom Alt heads, so he would be of similar quality.

5. Lobo

Lobo Well-Known Member

Piranacon over at Transtopia started one. Linky

I'm not sure if he ever finished it.

6. Galvatron 88

when ever I get the cash, how much would I have to pay somone to make a head similar to what the guy above made but painted??

I dont need the new face to transform into zarak i just want a face to be put there instead of zarak that looks more show accurate. From what I can tell he did a good job something very similar to that!