Decided to finally upgrade my SHF Thor from the tolerable plastic cape it comes with to a more natural cloth cape. Started off by looking for some scrap fabric my mom had that would match the colour for Thor. In order to attach the cape to the back of Thor, I used some old sprue from a model kit I built in the past. I identified a section of the sprue that could be used to attach the cap to the back of Thor then cut it out and trimmed the edges to make it less sharp. Luckily the peg ended being the same diameter as the sprue was so it worked out perfectly! And a test fitting proves it will definitely work! Made sure the piece of fabric was big enough. Then cut out a template on paper first. Skipped a lot of sewing steps unfortunately but my mom helped with all the sewing. The two sides and bottom edges of the cape were folded in and sewn to get nicer looking edges. The folds were also ironed a bit to make them more defined. Here is the top-back of the cape. A hole was made in the cape for the peg to go through and then the cape was folded over it and sewn to keep it in place. The black lines show the outline of the top edge that was folded over. To get the folds in the cape, the top edges were folded into a zig-zag pattern shown by the green lines. And finally, some comparisons from the front. and back. I can't say if it improved the look of SHF Thor significantly but I think it turned out well for a first time custom even if I didn't do it all by myself. Haha. The fabric is a little thicker than I would have liked so it can be a bit stubborn with how it sits and curves at times but it's alright. He can finally kneel with the cape draped right behind. Just testing out how it looks while posed. I think it improves SHF Thor in more dynamic poses.