Current fav TF toy in your collection and wut u think would have been fav as kid

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by newbielives, Jun 20, 2014.

1. newbielives

newbielives Well-Known Member

My current favorite TF is leader class buster optimus prime but as a child i was dumb as heck and would probably have broken him into pieces. Going back to 8 yrs old again I think deluxe generations jazz probably would have been my favorite

2. Primal Rage

Primal Rage Member

This is the wrong forum, bud.

3. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    for me, it actually probably would've been buster prime.

when i was a kid i LOVED puzzles and figuring stuff out.. so, leader prime would've been a dream come true.. hell, right now i can even feel the sense of accomplishment i would've felt had i been able to transform it when i was little.

hell.. i even remember when i was learning how to read.. screw school. i wanted to learn real bad.. i remember reading dr seuss books to practice.. and there was this one book that was a little more advanced, and i remember teaching myself and being so proud of myself when i was actually able to read the more advanced book lol.

4. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Favourite is probably Energon Sharkticon. Favourite as a kid is probably Injector or Claw Jaw.

Favourite of all time is Predacon Jetstorm who I was given by a Doctor as a gift when I was suffering through an illness;
    [​IMG]

5. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

My current favorite is MP12 Sideswipe. He's actually always been my favorite.