Cullen and Welker Video - TF Prime.

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Tony_Bacala, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No, I'm not... I said...

And somehow you took that to mean I was a hostile a-hole. REMEMBER? What, you don't?

Here... this is where you said it...

Where the hell you got all that other stuff is anybody's guess... lemme break it down to you...

You said

And I responded with...

And that's how this little exchange started... SOMEHOW you took that as an attack, while I was just stating the obvious, and now you're making drama for the sake of making drama it seems.

But hey, you wanna keep going so you'll look clever, be my guest. Just don't feel too bad if someone else is better at it than you.

2. Sky-Byte

Sky-Byte Armada Fan

I won't lie. I wasn't thrilled at all about this series because it carried the movie stigma with it.

Now I may be looking more forward to this than I have a TF series in almost 10 years.

3. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    I can't see how you can say you 'dealt' with Burton for a year and act like Frank Welker is back, too bad for you, take it up the ass and like it because Frank Welker is god to me could be anything BUT hostile.

But hey, great job ignoring every single point I said to just do what you did a few posts back and act like nothing needs to be elaborated on from your original point. Great diversion tactic there, keepin' it glib.

But seriously dude, you seriously need to lay off the Lewis Black.

He was funnier back in the Kilborn-era anyway. :p 

4. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait...Welker is doing Megatron.....Im sorry I cant find an Emoticon to express how awesome this is.

5. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Explain to me, please... how do you take...

... and turn it into...

What is this sudden fixation with you and taking it up the ass? When did I say that? Why are you implying I said anything to that effect. I didn't edit my quote. That's EXACTLY what I said. How did you take that as hostile? Again, you're trying to look clever, and failing. Stop making stuff up.

Now I'm a big enough man... if I make a mistake, I'm man enough to admit it, and even apologize for it... that's why you're not getting one.

And you keep Lewis out of this...

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  6. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

the last part when welker and cullen are doing a scene it gave me a chill. can't wait till the fall bring it!!!

7. Ace96

Ace96 Well-Known Member

Absolutely awesome seen. Love Welker's take a Megs....he sounds perhaps a little crazier and evil. Wish I got the hub channel. :thumbdown  Hopefully this show makes it to DVD cause it sounds freaking awesome!

8. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Thast cool to haev the 2 again, Still The Show is pass for me

9. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

I like the change in Welker's delivery now. Not so raspy and shouty.

I can't imagine why anyone is passing judgment on whether they'll watch it or not already, considering we know few to no details about the actual show yet aside from some character designs.

- Coeloptera

10. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

Man. Welker and Cullen together again. It's like Bob Dylan took the stage at the House of Blues and said "let me play you something I've been working on."

11. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    oh shit this is gonna kick ass

12. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Well The Desings Are to lame and Look Badly Made, and Becuase of these Desings I decided to Pass the Show

13. guard convoy

News Credits:
    anyone who says cliffjumper is not one of the most badassly awesome designs ever made just has no taste

the designs look great, and in motion by what we have seen they look fantastic, i, for one, can not wait

and haven't we learn to wait to see what the show is like before judging with animated?

14. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    the designs look great, and in motion by what we have seen they look fantastic, i, for one, can not wait

then i has no taste :p  Becuase i Hate hte cliffjumper the worst cliff i have seen

well Prime, megs and bee are Awesoem they do haev A Movie Feel, Teh trooper its Okay btu Ratchet, CLiff and arcee Ewwww!, Still we haev our own Opinions

What You Mean?

15. guard convoy

News Credits:
    ratchet, cliffjumper, and arcee are the best designs.....you make my brain hurt, and i mean, everyone hated animated initially because the way it looked, but once the show started practically everyone loved it

16. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Well i would haved liekd ratchet, cliffjumepr and arcee if they looked diffrent, These are not the rtachet, arcee and clif i know, Cliffjumepr should be a Bee body type, Ratchet Looks SOOOOO BLcuky and Badly made, And Arce!, ewww thats not arcee thast chromia or a female version of blurr!, i would haev liekd arcee if she was mroe Movie like or had More female Apeparance or If she Had looked a bti mroe like her G1/WFC/Anamted coutnerpart.

Really?, that Epxlaisn the anaimted bash i heard early well i Liekd hte degins when i saw them the only thnig i abshed was the toylien but now i like the toyline, but still i has no plasn for see the show (anaimted)

17. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Nice to see them together again.

Frank Welker trying to be serious in an action show? He's done 'em and the programs aren't meant to be taken seriously.

18. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

That IS his true voice. Respect The Welker and Freddie.

19. DominusPrime

DominusPrime Well-Known Member

They both played off each other really well....that short scene sounded intense, more so than than our (mostly) beloved G1. Cartoon Prime implying he's going to scrap Megs in a badass last stand right from the get-go? Jeez Louise! Just imagine if we get 3-5 seasons that hold up this kind of quality. The voice acting talent can make or break a series, just goes to show that there's something to be said about recording lines 80's style with everybody in the room. It looks like we're in for a great ride, being that the tone appears more mature, just like these voices. Burton for Shockwave!

20. GeraldKeefer

GeraldKeefer Gabba Gabba Hey!

Man, this got me exctied! Welker is one of my favorites along with Cullen. Hopefully they can get a couple of the other classic actors from G1 to do some voices...