Cryotek & Chro, Armada Dinobots, Yellow Landfill, Jumbo KO Minicons & Transmutate

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by AsswhompSupreme, Feb 15, 2010.

1. AsswhompSupreme

AsswhompSupreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Adding some more stuff for sale. Some rare and exclusive stuff I just don’t really care about anymore. Figures were in storage, but at some point, the top of the box was removed so they're dusty. i tried to clean them best i could but there's still some dust in nooks and crannies. Prices don't include shipping. I accept Paypal only or trades

Reduced prices before I end up selling most of it on ebay

Cryotek (Target Exclusive) & Chro (Repainted Rav) Loose & with all missiles, no paperwork $50 (Cryotek has some very minor chrome wear in various spots, most notably the claw tip of one of his wings. None of it is especially large and it’s not especially noticeable unless your looking for it, but it’s there. None of it is noticeable from the front if anyone is concerned about display purposes. Just wanted to mention it. Also, on the closeup of the wing, there's alot of dust on it as well, the paint chipping is all on the claw, except for one bit on the turbine. The rest is dust.)
    [​IMG]

Yellow Landfill Set (Walmart Exclusive): Wedge, Grimlock, Hightower & Heavyload - Loose & Complete, w/ sticker and paperwork. $30 (Completely mint. I’m not even sure if I’ve even transformed them more then once or twice. Bought em cause they were a good deal at the time, opened em, and stuck em in a box since I never liked the molds.)
    [pic is below with the skyboom shield]

Walmart Armada/Universe Dinobots: Grimlock & Terranotron (Swoop) $35, Snarl & Sludge $25, Triceradon $15, Or the whole set for $70. (Everything is complete with stickers and paperwork, possibly even the cardbacks, I'll have to check. Figures are all mint, except for Grimlock who has some minor paint scraping on the peg on his back that holds his tail weapon in robot mode. Note, I’m not selling the Slapper Figure in this set unless persuaded otherwise.)
    [​IMG]

BW 10th Anniversary Transmutate. Incomplete. Head, Chest, Pelvis/R Leg, R Arm. $30 for it all or $10 each. The glue holding the leg to the pelvis separated, though the peg itself holds the leg on just fine. You can shake it without it falling off and, had I the other leg to complete it, it would easily be able to bear weight still. If you buy all 4 for $30, I’ll throw in the pvc Darksyde and Axelon as well.
    [pic is below with the Race team pic]

Jumbo KO Mini-cons – 2X sized minicon teams. Each figure is larger then scout sized.

Both sets for $40 or

Race Mini-Con team $25. Different plastic colors and strange stickers. Less uniform look.
    Mirage – yellow the same color, gray is now red and most of the black is grey. Near perfect copy, though the spoiler doesn’t move as far back and forward as the original, so it doesn’t hide his face as well.
    Downshift – Yellow is the same, red where he was gray and his light gray pieces are now blue. There are no holes in front of his front wheels for the pegs on his arms to plug into. Doesn’t make a difference till you get to the Skyboom shield.
    Dirtboss – yellow is the same, blue where he used to be gray. Legs are now pinned instead of ball jointed. Feet are a bit hard to get in and out, and one foot has a stress mark from me transforming it.
    Skyboom Shield – Yes, they form the shield, and the thing is larger then a leader figure. All 3 members combine and hold, but the shield is kinds floppy. Dirtboss, once opened up, is very loose and flops back a bit. Downshift, since he doesn’t have the peg holes for his arms, they don’t stay up. Most of these things could probably be fixed if someone wanted to get creative enough. Dirtboss’s head is way to big for any normal figure to use as a handle. It would take something with a large hand with articulated fingers, like a unicron or something to actually hold the shield.
    [Beachcomber and the original race Attack team not for sale, used for size reference only]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Night Attack Mini-con Team $20. Near perfect copy of the smaller figures. A few changed paint apps and some weird stickers on them. Here are the notable KO flaws in them:
    Scattor – Neraly perfect truck mode, but the peg holding the back pieces together is really long and really tight, so you really have to fight it during transformation. In robot mode, the pins in his legs don’t quite line up right, so one foot is about ¼ an inch longer then the other. You can bend that leg slightly so he can stand though.
    Fetch – Nearly perfect in all modes, but his legs are pinned together at the knee so they don’t splay out. Arms are a little loose but still pose well.
    Broadside – Here is the weird one. His head is waaaay too small. The joint connecting it and the missile launcher to the main body is very off center, giving him a very strange appearance. Also, the spring in his missile launcher is wider then the missile, so the missile doesn’t actually fire.
    [Beachcomber, Slapdash and the original Night Attack team not for sale, used for size reference only]
    [​IMG]

*MOC/MIB stuff*
    Cybartron Burger King Kids Meal toys $? (I don't care, whatever someone wants to offer for the pieces of crap)
    Megatron
    Jetfire

Armada Air Defense Minicon Team (Star Saber sword) MOSC $10
    Armada Air Assault Minicon Team (Dark Saber sword) MOSC $10
    Armada McDonalds Happy Meal toys (i have a ton of ALL of them, including complete sets of 8. I also have the happy meal bags & boxes that came with them if anyone wants them too.) $? (I don't care, whatever someone wants to offer for the pieces of crap)

RiD/Robots In Disguise Scourge vs X-Brawn spychangers MOSC $10
    RiD/Robots In Disguise Storm Jet MOSC $12

Zoids Death Stinger (x2) MISB (Box has been in storage so long, the tape holding the flaps closed is getting loose.) $20 each

Mugenbine G Gentoshi MIBag $3 each, but I would rather trade to complete my set.
    Blue 3 (x2)
    Blue 5
    (Need a Blue 1 to complete my own set.)
    I would be willing to add my loose Blue #2, #3, #4 & #5 to the set and sell em all for $14

My list of extra Transformers 3d battle cards. Any offer will be considered for them, they're just taking up space now

Prices aren't firm, but this is more or less what I’m hoping to get for them. Discount for buying multiple items. PM me with any offers.

WANT LIST:
    Mugenbine figures (Pharaoh set and anything prior to that, G Gentoshi Blue 1, G Giant Black 1, 2, 3, White 9, and the Mugen Satan set)
    ROTF Legends Soundwave, Wheelie, Tankor, Arcee & Jolt
    ROTF Legends Devastator
    ROTF Target Legends 2-packs Skids & Mudflap
    ROTF Target Burning Fallen
    Universe Target White Leo Prime
    Titanium Target Hot Zone
    Satan set)

2. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

3. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    Reduced prices and merged my old sales thread with this one.

4. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

5. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    Bump cause I Removed some stuff that was sold