Criminal in the Transformers section

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Omnibus Prime, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 "Ambitiose Sed Ineptum"

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I have the same problem, it's not easy going into a store in a calf length leather trenchcoat when your'e 6'5" with a goatee and mustache. Now that I have kids it doesn't happen much anymore, except when I go to a store with my buddy, who's 6'3" and shaves his head.

2. Wreckie

Wreckie Holder of the Discomatrix

Ebay:
    This happened to a friend of mine for a while. She's under 50 and she's black, therefore she must be thinking of stealing something, right? :sly2: 

Eventually she turned around, told the security guard that if he was going to follow her everywhere he should at least make himself useful, handed him the two heaviest shopping bags and led the way to the elevator. :rock 

I could have married her there and then. But I thought the security guard was cute. :redface2: 

3. optimus1

optimus1 Well-Known Member

shit
    the only time i had theis problem was me and a few friends were in HMV buying some cd's and we stopped in a aslie for like 30 seconds because we ran into someone we knew and this punk of a security gaurd said point blank either you buy something or i have to ask you to leave we put oue cd's on the floor gave hime a filty look and said Nope not buying anything asshole gonna spend our cash at Sanity music across the way
    One of the Hmv staff tried to get us back we laughed him off and brought our cd's elsewere
    But security following you hes probably got nothing better to do or he finds you cute

4. Eradicator

Eradicator I am Antithesis

Really. I'm 6'2 and always wear a leather duster as well. You didn't get yours from Wilson's Leather did you? Anyway, I alway wear either the leather one or one of two others I have, and I've never been followed. Then again I'm usually pretty focused on getting what I want so maybe I never paid attention.

5. Geminii

Geminii Toyetic multiformophile

Eh, either it's random (quiet night) or you fall into a suspicious demographic. It's probably nothing personal. If you really want him to get bored and wander off, start talking to him about Transformers. He'll peg you as one of them crazy collector nuts and go looking for someone else. Or you could ask him for his opinions on the toys. Or if you're not in a happy-talky mood, start reading all the text on the back of the toy packs. Or thumb through your wallet, frown at the price tags and start counting on your fingers under your breath.

6. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 "Ambitiose Sed Ineptum"

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    My friend's wife thought we were nuts when we warned her about it, but then she went into Kmart with us and she noticed a store detective following us from the toy dept. to the electronics dept. to the restrooms in lay-a-way, and then towards the front door. It was blatently obvious that he was following us, especially when we loudly announced we were leaving and not 5 seconds later they paged all responders to the front door. We just walked right out the door and then waved at the guy from outside, he flipped us off...........

7. Kupp

Kupp Relic of a time before time. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    6'2" Goatee and mustash with leather duster from wilson leather. I only had that problem once in a Toys R Us once, felt like I was being followed. However I imagine by now they have recognized my pattern. Walk in check TF's, check Legos, buy something or leave.

I love that Jacket.

8. Fretburn

Fretburn We need Instrument TFs

The Mall-Warts here have a non-descript (as non-descript as a dude with no neck with a funky cell phone who peers around aisles can be) floor walkers. They rotate them every three months so people don't get used to them. I spot the new ones every time it happens. I think it's cause they follow me like crazy.
    Now, since I don't really look odd at all, and I buy chips/coke/TFs just about every time I'm in there, that should dispel most fears. So if I DO catch the neck-less speed-bumps following me, I make them earn their living.

I make it look like I'm constantly trying to pilfer things, make bozarre paths from one point to another, put items in spots where it looks like I'm coming back for them, just do lots of crap to piss them off.

If any of you happen to work such a security type job, try to be a little less obvious.