Create a Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mr. Chaos, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:
    Figured this could tide us all over until tomorrow night/the weekend. Also thought it would be fun to see how creative we could all be.

Basically, create a Prime. Pick a universe and give him or her a backstory (original character? Established character who got the Matrix/was promoted to Prime/Born into the House of Prime/ Just picked the name cause its cool?). As simple as that.

I'll start:

Malleus Prime
    Universe: Bay Movie Verse
    Original Name: Skyhammer
    Alt Mode: Modified Mi-24 helicopter
    Weapons: Missile Launchers, long-nose blasters, an energon sword reforged into twin swords.
    Backstory:

Aerial Commander of the Autobots during the Great War, Skyhammer was a member Optimus' inner council, along with Ironhide (weapons expert), Ratchet (chief medical officer), Jazz (second in command), and Prowl (spymaster). Due to his valiant efforts of driving off a battalion of Decpticons (which allowed Optimus to rescue the Autobot scout Bumblebee), Skyhammer was gifted an Energon Sword, which he proudly used in battle.

When the Allspark was lost and the Autobots left Cybertron to search for it, Skyhammer went in the opposite direction of Optimus and his team, taking with him Brawn, Breacher, Highbrow and Seaspray, among others. Cut off from the rest of the Autobots, his forces suffered heavy loses at the hands of Megatron's elite soldiers, known as the Combaticons. Skyhammer's Energy Sword was cleaved right down the middle during his battle with General Onslaught. Moral for the team further plunged when news reached them that Optimus had fallen in battle at the hands of the Decpticon warrior Bludgeon (this was, in fact, false information transmitted by Soundwave, in hopes of luring Autobots seeking revenge for the death of Optimus into an ambush).

As members of his team debated surrender and even Skyhammer himself doubted their chances of victory, Seaspray publically arose and declared that just as the Autobots would go on without Optimus so would the Line of Primes. He declared that Skyhammer would be the next Prime. Though he wished to decline, Skyhammer realized that the Autobots needed someone to rally around. Thus, he took the name Malleus Prime and had Highbrow reforge his Energon Sword into twin blades.

As Malleus, Skyhammer has begun to lead a fighting return towards Cybertron, in hopes of discovering some way to win the war. Imagine his surprise when he learns of sightings of Optimus Prime... on a little planet known as Earth...

2. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Caliburne Prime
    Universe: RID
    Appearance in Robot mode: Looks like RID Megatron only all red and a head that resembles a mixture of Prime and an ancient knight.
    Alt modes: RID Galvatron's alternate modes.

Backstory. A clone created from the CNA of RID Galvatron and RID Prime. He became the champion of beast prime and weilds a mighty blade that can slice through metal like a hot knife through butter.

3. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    A creative writing exercise huh? Okay I'll bite.

Morius Prime
    Universe: Aligned
    Original Name: Mortrion
    Alt Mode: Cybertronian vtol/car tripple changer (Sandstorm repaint)
    Weapons: None
    Backstory:

Mortrion was forged near Iacon, holy city of the Primes, in an age now long forgotten. Weapons were crude, science was forbidden, and knowledge was carefully guarded. Cybertron was divided into hundreds, perhaps thousands, of independent countries and city states.

Having been blessed by Primus with a flying alt mode AND a ground vehicle, Mortrion was quickly inducted into the church, itself ruled by Evania Prime; a position with no direct power but large amounts of political power (like the Pope).

Mortrion was a favored member of the clergy for obviously having been touched by Primus himself. As such he had a few rivals but even more friends who protected him. Eventually Mortrion came under the tutelage of Evania herself. Upon Evania's death, the next Prime was obvious.

Morius Prime was was sworn in on the holy day of Kirmast of the 12th cycle to over crowded celebration. His leadership was one of dogmatic following of the Covenant of Primus, a popular trend of the era. Traditions were upheld and the inquisition of Guided, those who worshiped the Guiding Hand religion, held strong under Morius Prime.

It is known that Morius Prime visited the city of Mera after its fall but it is not known if the church took a stance on the destruction of a once great city by her impoverish neighbors.

An attempt was made on his life in the 2nd orbit of the 12th cycle. His energon had been poisoned but by the grace of Primus, he survived. The would be assassin had their spark publicly extinguished.

Few other records survive of this forgotten Prime.

4. MechanovaKing

MechanovaKing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Time Prime

Quote: "IT'S PRIME TIME!"

Guardian of the time line. Ever time
    Universe: G1
    Original Name: Pax HeadRom
    Alt Mode: TV, that can see into the past. Each channel is a different important point in time. Any time period that comes in fuzzy with static; mean the time line is unstable and could collapses.
    Weapons: Lighting Sword.

He's in the Prime of his life when it got flipped-turned upside down. In west Iacon born and raised.
    On the Gladiator pits was where he spent most of his days.
    Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool.
    And all shootin some Lob-ball outside of the Smelting pool.
    When a couple of Cons who were up to no good
    Started making trouble in his neighborhood
    Lost one little million year war and my A-3 got scared
    He said 'now it's up to you to travel the time line making Earth pop culture references. If the Decepticons win; they will ravage the universe in their arrogance. And drain every bit of energy they can find, including sources not meant to even glared at, let alone used. This win destroy everything....this has already happened....but not yet. You....Young Pax-HeadRom....YOU will bring us to a stable time line while also ensuring they do not win....I fear this is no easy task....."

Prime begged and pleaded with him-day after day,
    But he packed my suitcase and sent me on my way,
    He gave me a new bod' and then he gave me my matrix of wisdom,
    I put my TV on and said, 'I might as well kick it!"

Using his TV to tune in on distorted time lines and must travel back in time discovery what has change from the Iacon history files and fix it. A Grim and lonesome task for a single bot who will never have an gratitude for is important yet unknown task.

5. LegoShokwave123

LegoShokwave123 YOU CLOD!!!

Culpatus Prime

Universe: A universe in which Megatron became the next Prime instead of Orion Pax. Maybe an alternate Aligned? *shrug*

Original Name: Cometose

Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tanker Truck

Weapons: Toxic Flail, Toxic minigun, and limited control over Toxic Energon and Toxic Energon users.

Quote: "All who would serve Primus, hear me! I am the embodiment of hatred itself! Even if all my brethren die, and if even I myself one day join the banished souls of all who I have slain in oblivion, my victory is assured! As long as any with the will to harm another yet draws breath, my cause will live on. Any who kills, any who destroys, any who breaks the established order is my servant, whether or not they intended to be. I am Comatose, Herald of Unicron, and my message is simple: Primus is dead!"

Backstory:
    The validity of Culpatus's claim to the title of 'Prime' is debatable at best. Created from the modified CNA of several warriors from ages past on the Cybertronian colony world of Flatyre, Cometose led a swift and bloody revolution against the head scientists and governors of the planet. He and his minions, named Revolticons as much for their hideous appearance as for their role as freedom fighters, quickly destroyed the cloning and weapons labs that guaranteed the senate would continue to see Flatyre as useful and keep space-bridge traffic to the planet open.

The Revolticons attempted to leave the planet, but Sentinal Zeta Prime ordered that the space-bridges be shut down, leaving the entire population of Flatyre stranded without the flow of energon brought from Cybertron. In desperation, and remembering the legends about the Vector Sigma terminals in the core of some colony planets, Cometose and his lieutenants journeyed deep inside the planet. The deeper they went, the brighter the caverns got with a green glow that weakened them and slowed their systems.

When they reached the core of the planet, they found a vast black metal room larger than any Vector Sigma terminal in existence. The massive, dull-green orb that hung from the ceiling of the room on thick, black cables explained that it was the real Vector Sigma and that Flatyre was the body of Primus, not Cybertron. It gave Cometose a Matrix and named him Culpatus Prime, a name that the meaning of would not be clear for many years to come. 'Vector Sigma' also gave them several devices called 'Seeds' that would allow them to cyberform worlds to add to their future empire. As a final gift, it bestowed upon them the ability to use toxic energon as a fuel source and broke the seals that kept it from flooding the surface.

With a new source of energy and a mission from 'Vector Sigma' itself, the Revolticons constructed ships and spread across the galaxy towards Cybertron, seeding planets and replacing its energon with Tox-En as they went. It took them less than a century to reach Cybertron, which had become a dictatorship ruled by a being calling himself Megatronus Prime II. Culpatus Prime denounced him as a deceiver and traitor to Primus. The Decepticons led by Megatronus Prime II and Culpatus Prime's Revolticons warred across the planet, while the Autobots led by Jazz and Ultra Magnus were caught in between. Ultimately, the Revolticons cast a Seed into the core of Cybertron, corrupting its energon and giving 'Vector Sigma' control of the planet.

Tragically, he had been tricked, and the green orb was not Vector Sigma, but the imprisoned form of the Liege Maximo. The Tox-En that they spread like a virus did in fact contain a virus that allowed the Liege to control the newly created mechanical spheres, to change their orbits, and to bring about a planetary alignment that otherwise would not have happened for thousands of years.

And that is why we call him Culpatus, because his lust for power and misplaced faith led to the awakening of Unicron and the spreading of the great shadow across the universe. We call him Culpatus, because we few survivors huddle on the last remaining planet, a little organic husk once known as Earth. We call him Culpatus, because the ancient ones of this planet spoke Latin, and in Latin Culpatus means "blamed".

The Blamed is coming. The end of days is in his hand.

6. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Grimlockus Prime

Universe: G1
    Original Name: Grimlock
    Alt Mode: Tyrannosaurs
    Weapons: Fire breath, Energon daggers that comes out of hands, Titanium Ax.

Backstory: Created on Earth in the early years of the Great War on the planet, Grimlock was the leader of the Dinobots. Upon the final battle of the war, which came when Optimus Prime beheaded Galvatron with his ax. The remaining Decepticons without leadership, gave up. During the battle Scourge and Cyclonus ambushed Kup and Roadbuster. Grimlock watched as Kup took a direct blast meant for Roadbuster and his rage grew to new levels. Only thing remaining of the two Decepticons, was ash after Grimlock engulfed them in fire.

Following the war, Grimlock who was now becoming riser, became the first administrator of the Elite Guard. As Optimus Prime retired from combat service and became Cybertron's ambassador to Earth, he transfer the Matrix back to Hot Shot, who became Rodimus Prime once more. Cybertron's new peace would be short live in the course of time, as 250 years later a rogue Predacon took the Golden Disk and later reports came in about a missing Maximal ship, the Axalon.

Grimlock really never paid much thought about it, except when news reports came in about attempt searches for the missing ship and crew. Four years later, all that challenged when Grimlock saw something hot coming into the planet's sky and crashed over the horizon. He was going to investigate, but Rodimus told him it was just nothing more but a small comet. But soon reports came in about civilians missing and soon the reports became less and less as more vanished. One day, the Elite Guard was under attack by this fleet of what Grimlock called "Sweeper knockoffs" and massive ground unit force.

Grimlock, Rodimus Prime, and the cadets fought hard that day and took out many of the attackers. But they kept on coming and Grimlock witness some of his cadet's had their sparks taken after being captured. He was going to attack, but an explosion behind him caught his attention and he saw Rodimus Prime fall behind him. He quickly grabbed Rodimus and ran as no others were still around. As he held the badly damaged Rodimus, he fought his way to the nearest star port and left the planet. He knew Cybertron was lost and the Matrix couldn't fall into the hands of the attackers. In his last moments, Rodimus opened up his chest and gave Grimlock the Matrix.

Grimlock placed it in his body to guard it, in doing so he became a Prime. He would spend the next two years protecting Cybertron's colonies against these Vehicon space drones. One day as Grimlockus Prime and locals were preparing for a new battle, the Vehicons never came. Curious about it, he went into space and saw an armada of Vehicons all deactivated and he destroyed them. When he got back, he saw a hologram message from a Maximal named Cheetor, saying Cybertron has been liberated. Still thinking it was a trick, he took a cloak ship to check out if it was for real. To his shock, the Cybertron he saw was much different than the one he left.

Upon flying over a city, gone were the massive drone armies, in their place was civilians walking around. He landed in the capital and was greeted by six Maximals, one of them he saw from the message. After learning the conflict was in deed over, he returned to the Elite Guard and hid the Matrix. Sometime later, he encountered a direct descendant of Optimus Prime, a Maximal named Omega Primax. Like Grimlock, he also left Cybertron during the conflict and had just returned. Grimlock offered him the Matrix, but he turned it down.

7. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I'm impressed you guys would take the time to write these long bios

8. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sonus Prime ('sonus' means 'sound' in Latina)

universe: Unicron Trilogy
    original name: Soundwave
    weapon: sonic disruptor
    alt mode: Cybertronian jet

background:
    While Gigantionians are creation of Primus, the people of Planet X are created by Unicron. That's what the priests say, at least. Soundwave, a materialist through and thorough, didn't care for such crap.
    ...Until his homeworld was ravaged by the war between two planets. Despite being fierce warriors of Planet X themselves, they couldn't stand against the giants of Gigantion forever. The only survivors were Soundwave and his mini-con partner, Buzzsaw.
    Seeking for revenge, he traveled deep down to the core of dead planet. He intended to search for the legendery hero in a prophecy. Instead, he met Unicron only to find out that he should become that hero.
    Unicron granted him the power to travel through dimensions. Now, as Sonus Prime, he will make Primus pay for the fall of Planet X.

abilities:
    Sonus Prime's greatest weapon is his mind. Combined with his ability to warp from one place to another instantly, he can sow chaos and mistrust among his enemies. It is his greatest joy to watch Primus's creations destroying themselves.
    If necessary, though, he doesn't hesistate to exploit his combat skills. He disarms the enemy with his sonic disruptor. And Buzzsaw, his Mini-con partner, is willing to deliver the final blow to the prey with his claw.

9. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Hephaestus Prime
    Universe: G1 IDW
    Original Name: Erector
    Weapon: Proton Cannon
    Alt Mode: Cane Tank
    Backstory: He just got the Matrix,and giving it back for someone else after being a Prime for 25 Months.

10. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

Protector Prime
    Universe: G1 (alternate)
    Original Name: Prowl
    Weapons: Shoulder Mounted Acid Missles, Null Tasers built into wrists, Double Barrel Shotgun, Riot Forcefield
    Alt Mode: SWAT Armored Van

Bio: Assigned to Earth in 2005 while, Prowl organized a successful defensive against Megatron's raid of Autobot City after the Decepticons used the Space Bridge to sneak on planet past the sentry systems. Following the Decepticons 190000th retreat, Optimus announced that he was needed on Cybertron, to defend against Unicron. Optimus, Megatron (who had allied the Decepticons with the Autobots to repel the Chaos Bringer) used a giant portal to trap Unicron in Limbo, but the controls on Cybertron needed the Matrix to power it. As Unicron was pushed into The Void and the Shuttle carrying Optimus and Megatron where getting clear of the portal, Starscream, destroyed the generators, trapping all three (Unicron, Prime and Megatron ) in Limbo. As the Decepticons scattered, leaderless contrary to Starscreams hope, Prowl picked up the Matrix from the control panel, ascending to Prime. Now the Autobots rebuild Cybertron and deal with the fractured Decepticons, who have several leaders trying to gain total command. Protector Prime has placed Ultra Magnus in charge of rounding up stray Decepticons, and Jazz as Second in Command.

11. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Waiting for bite in sales thread.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anubis Prime
    Universe: G1 (post-BW II and Neo)
    Original Name: Esther
    Weapons: Energon Throwing Glaives; retractable, 2 "Great" Scimitars, Arm-Mounted Dual Hadron Blasters
    Auxiliary: Robot Scorpion with combination functions
    Alt-mode: Technorganic Sphinx/Jackal fusion

Bio: Nearly 1000 years have passed since the end of the second Beast Wars. Cybertron has been at peace. But that peace is now threatened! The Convoy Council has disappeared. In an effort to calm the populace, an intermediary council called upon a young bot named Esther. The Council had been keeping an eye on her, taking notice of her skills, and her lineage. As a certified warrior and descendant of the great Optimus Primal, the Convoy Council had named Esther the new Prime should anything befall them. She chose the name "Anubis" herself from her fascination with ancient Egyptian culture.
    Anubis Prime now searches for any trace of the lost council, hoping to restore peace to Cybertron before it is lost.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yup, fembot fuzor Prime that combines with a scorpion.

12. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    Exodus Prime.

Space reserved for future Bio.

13. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Segimus Maximus Prime
    Universe: Unknown
    Original Name: Septimus Segimus
    Alt mode: An all terrain military vehicle
    Origin: Segimus was a guard for Alpha Trion. However, after coming into contact with the matrix and the Allspark he went insane after being upgraded to a Prime. Segimus' insanity brought him to a temple of Primus. He became insanely devout and travels the multiverse executing those he believes opposes Primus' will.

Weapons include: Ion blaster, Flame thrower, Sacred staff.