CrazyDevy CDMW-26 - New Mane, Connector & Gun Barrel

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by CURAMEN, Sep 8, 2011.

1. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Am I the only one that noticed that Razorclaws lower legs are folded DOWN!?! I think that's a hint at some leg extensions! I'm guessing that it's going to be a filler for the black parts of Razorclaws legs with a ratcheting knee and, of course, a peg to connect to the lower legs. Also, I'm guessing that with the leg extensions, it will have a bigger crotch plate like in the original crazydevy Predaking teaser.

2. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

I think you guys convinced me to hold off. $40 for these seems like a bad investment at the moment. I was expecting a bit more out of the hands. Not to say I don't love all my other CD king parts. I bought 2010 PK because of the upgrades being available.

3. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Banned

News Credits:
    yeah, the hands are the one point I can feel fine skipping on. I do like that there's a hilt to give the sword a more complete look but I'm hoping maybe this part will go on clearance like some of the less popular CD items

on another note, besides leg extensions and a crotch piece, would there be any possible way they could attach some waste articulation? I couldn't have dreamed up of one for Devastator but they were able to do it, so my mind is more open to their creativity now

4. simified

simified Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've bought all the upgrades so far so this one is a no-brainer especially at $20. I just wish that they had a better picture. Hopefully Reprolabels will make a sticker set for the mane extension.

5. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Will have my hands soon, it'd be ironic if I ended up liking the feet better when I eventualy get them!

As for waist articulation, I'm about 10 miles from PK, but IIRC RC's kitty legs just plg into the ports on the top of Heastrong and Tantrum, which is why he's got such SHORT thighs to begin with. That being the case, I could easily see them making a whole new waist-with-tights, and if they went that route I would imagine they could come up with an attachment point that would allow for a swivel.

We'll see!

D/L

6. Genetic

Genetic Morg Than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    The hands are absolute crap. I was tempted to put the original fists back on after 5 minutes cause these ones are terrible. Hopefully there will be an upgraded version soon because the current ones are awful.

7. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Banned

News Credits:
    in-stock at BBTS now. Did anybody get theirs earlier direct from CD?

8. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Mine is in my POL :D  Anyone got reviews up for CDMW-25 & 26?? Both of them are sitting in my POl and wont see them for a while :( 

9. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Banned

News Credits:
    yeah, mine's gonna sit there for awhile too. I'm surprised there hasn't been any in-hand pics of this already though

10. simified

simified Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I did but I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. I'm hoping the reprolabels makes a sticker set for the new mane.