Crazy amount of cheating in Halo 2?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Shipwreck, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Will smack your bitch

They should introduce a Mod Ranked match so that way it would be fair. But against regular mat ches it is not. Thats like agreeing to a sword fight to the death and you bringing a gun

2. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Yeap, your brother is what of the peopel that ruin all online titles.

Now can you add his gamertag so I can send another worthless email to the Bungie Onlien team?

3. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

I forget the name of the site, but if you have footage of someone cheating and send it in to this website and it's supposed to get cheaters banned a lot faster.

4. Brownstreak

Brownstreak Banned

Cheating is always goign to happen man, especially when you get a game thats fun as halo 2 and as popular of it. You can expect quite a few people to *** it up for the rest of us people just trying to enjoy a simple team slayer match.

5. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    oh he's already gone 3 xbox's trying to learn how to mod, it's finally after he got a 4th one that he figured how to mod properly.

I don't support cheating when his oppenents can, but the other cheating when I play him or hsi buddies play and get to cheat too. man its so much fun, way better then the regular halo gameplay. I mean.. come on.. warthog launcher!! :p 

it reminds me of the quake 2 weapons pack, the original released ones, not the dumbed down ones they changed cuz people thought it was too much.. w00t cataclysm grenades!!! they were the best, my brother and I would play that all the time, and lay down as many cataclysm trip wires as we could then blow it up and watch the game crash lol fun times :)