2D Artwork: Crayon Pop Transformers.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Boltax, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Boltax

Boltax I'm a Veronica man.

Have you heard of Crayon Pop? They're a Korean pop group that I like. So... uhhh... here are some drawings of them as TRansformers. If you don't know anything about Crayon Pop they're probably going to seem a little strange.

[​IMG]

First one is Way! She's one of the twins in the group. I've designed her to Transform into a wakeboard (way-keboard, get it? It's not my joke, it's theirs). She uses the rope/handle you use on a wakeboard as a weapon.

[​IMG]

Next is Choa. Her fan group is called "Choppa," so she gets to change into one. She's Way's twin sister, so she uses the same base design.

Finally here's the last one I've got done at the moment:
    [​IMG]

Ellin changes into a duck boat, which is a thing in Korea. And she has a hidden weapon that shoots cards. These things probably make more sense if you like Crayon Pop.

(A a bonus, Crayon Pop's song, "Dancing Queen")

--Andrew S.

Attached Files:

2. Avon

Avon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Really fluid lines! I don't have any familiarity with the group, but they're really nice looking designs. Led me to look at your other posts; I like your style a lot! I don't have anything against the sort-of default style that transformers seem to be drawn in (kind of Don inspired I guess), but I am really interested in alternative ways of drawing transformers, and this scratches that itch.

3. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I really like the style, and the designs are quite neat! :thumb