crap, i need help.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lumpy, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    yeah, and he said he was asking for a partial refund because he's been screwed before, so i understand him from that angle, but he cant get a refund at all until the complaint is closed now...

2. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    Well Like Wheeljaxx said show him this thread, let him see the lenghts you went through to help the situlation and even offered a refund, let him know he screwed it up and that untill the complaint is removed you can't send the money as your paypal is locked untill it's removed...

3. Lumpy

News Credits:
    well, he responded and said
    to which i responded
    and i included the link, just figured i didnt need to post a link to this thread in this thread....

i guess worst case situation means i wait til it arrives and do a full refund then, or he closes the dispute and i do a partial now, and the rest later...

4. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Well your buyer isn't in much of a position to be making demands about a partial refund after he initiated the Paypal dispute. You can simply state to him Paypal's process for returns with which you are complying. If he doesn't send the item (or at least provide the tracking) and you don't inform Paypal the item was received, then the buyer is the one out of luck when the claim closes in a month or so and you get your funds back. You seem to be doing everything right; keep it up and good luck!

5. Lumpy

News Credits:
    yeah, he provided a tracking number, but i'm still gonna wait for a full refund, just in case the tracking number is for a package of peanuts or something else...

6. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

quoted for truth.

he closed his options once he made that claim. he was to impatiant, and now he has to do things by Paypal's terms, weather he realized what he was doing or not. Your in the right here now lumpy, just keep following procedure, and there is nothing the buyer can do now.

this was going so well, it seemed, untill that dude jumped the gun on you.

7. Lumpy

News Credits:
    okay...well, hopefully it arrives back quickly, so i can turn around and relist it for the right price, i need to pay for my henkei megatron soon...

8. Lumpy

News Credits:
    aha...the dispute is closed, he read the thread (and apparently is a member here) so all is good and done...only thing he has to do now is find a real spike...

9. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

well, lumpy, if i had a fort max, i'd buy it off you regardless if it was a KO or not, but since i have a "spike" for my brave max, i'm not able to help.... now if you ever came across a COG.... you'd be one of the first people i'd give money too.

glad things are working out

10. Lumpy

News Credits:
    okay, i got spike back...and sent the refund thanks to other stuff i sold...but now i need to relist this...any suggestions on just what to say in the auction?

11. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    Just tell them that it is a reproduction. All you have to do is keep up front and honest about it. I'm sure someone will buy it.

12. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    And the problem of it not fitting For Max. If it has the potential to fit with some modification, you may want to assure bidders of that.

You should also mention the guy who made it too. People will hopefully recognize it's not from one of those cheap mini Fort Max bootlegs.

13. Lumpy

News Credits:
    yeah...its odd that it didnt fit into his fort max...it fit into my brave max, who i dont have anymore, but last night i put him in highbrow and weirdwolf and he worked just fine...popped in with no problem at all...