CoWorkers

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by WheelJacksWrkShp, Jan 3, 2008.

1. WheelJacksWrkShp

WheelJacksWrkShp Here goes nothin'

Not sure if this is the right place cuz its not really a collection. However it is pretty cool. A coworker and good friend of mine took the time over New Years and came in and decorated my desk quite extensively with Transformers related party stuff for my birthday. He split a table cover into 3rds and covered the 2 ends of my desk and the 3rd piece he wrapped a Transformers shirt in. There was Transformers napkins all laid out and streamers and banners and and and....well, just look at the pictures. You don't need a play by play from me.

I will note though that this friend of mine dislikes mecha which includes the Transformers but he went against his own dislikes and made my birthday very special. Just thought I would take the time to share some of my glee.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S. The friend responsible for this is also the same person I have portrayed in my Zen Master Fu Comic as the "inner Stacy"

2. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Awesome man. You have some good friends who pulled that off. I got a movie ops cake for bosses day which was pretty cool!!

YAY 400th post!!!!!!

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That's a righteous buddy, f'real.

Very cool.

4. WheelJacksWrkShp

WheelJacksWrkShp Here goes nothin'

Your right guys, he is awesome and righteous. It was the highlight of my day.