Country Exclusive Transformers Media

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Arvegtor, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    To begin with, most of us know about G1 German magazine, lots of different Japanese media and modern magazines from Europe. But since Hasbro is present almost everywhere and TFW2005 has users from all over the world, some of us can probably tell about different obscure Transformers media they've seen (Note: this thread is about official Transformers media only).

For example, we have a Transformers VK page here in Russia, which usually just posts trailers, pictures and other useless information, not unlike the Transformers Facebook page. But over the years they have also done some original stories. Their first project was Transformers Prime Beast Hunters story, following the escape of Predacons from Shockwave's lab on Cybertron; they had an AoE alternate universe comic (and a stop-motion adaptation of it), and the current project is Robots in Disguise/Titans Return crossover with animated shorts.

So, what kinds of Transformers stories do exist in your part of the world?

2. 38RPM

38RPM Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to know the artist who drew the Grim Grams Grimlock in the UK Marvel Exclusive comics. He was basically the letters page guy. It's one of the better representation of Grimlock and for something done in 1985, it looks incredibly modern. My childhood self loved this illustration.

[​IMG]

3. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Wouldn't surprise me if the artist was Will Simpson.
    He drew the Transformers extra detailed and more closely to the toys.
    He also had a tendency to put little stars in their optics as seen in the illustration.