couldnt really pass this up.....

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Malach Ra, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Did you report him, RL?

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:lol  at 110% complete.

Congratulations on the find! Hope it plays out well for you.

3. RyakinX

RyakinX Well-Known Member

I've actually Dealt with Culler Collectabels before, and he has always been true to his word, with me. Try not to flame this guy until he screws up, in my experience hes one of the better ebayers. If hes as good to you as he was to me he will honor the deal with the quality the auction originally stated. I mean the guy screwed up it doesn't hurt to ask, as long as when you say "no I won it for this, and this is what I will pay" he honors the deal. Let us know how it turns out I'm very curious.

4. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah but he is one of those guys who uses his ebay account once in a blue moon so doesnt care what happens to him, it was a bit annoying and kind of undermines the whole ebay experience but it happens!! the bastid ! :) 

5. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Im sure he will honor it, I just seemed like after I asked the question of its authenticity(after I won the auction) he changed his mind on the price. Most likely it was an honest mistake, but thats how ebay goes. you gotta pay attention to your auctions cause its your money youre dealing with.

6. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    Like I said, I also hope he honours the deal. But in truth, he'd have to be a complete chimp if he does. Think about it: if you had a choice between inadvertently losing $90 or receiving negative feedback, which would you pick? In fact, he might have been able to avoid your wrath altogether if he said he was willing to honour the deal, but the item was damaged or lost before the end of the auction, and offer humble apologies for the mistake. Not that I'd be such a cad. :D 

7. carlodibi

carlodibi Banned

i had this happen to me once. the seller sacraficed and got a negative from me. but it worked out in the end cuz i found the same item for the same price again. go figure.

8. Mega-Zarak

Mega-Zarak Well-Known Member

I 100% agree and don't forget Ebay can't force him to sell it. At worst he'll get a strike, a suspension or loose he's powerseller statuts.

9. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed

News Credits:
  10. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    And he still has the same 'buyer error' message displayed. What class! :D  You know what to do, Malach...

11. skywarprime

skywarprime DHARMA

Neg him quick, report his ass as a Non Performing Seller and report all his auctions for including his website address in his photos. That is a static URL linking to his website and is really against the rules.

I hate these assholes who break the rules... what do they think they are better than sellers like me who follow the rules? Who the fuck does he think he is?

If we all report him for links violations he will be extra fucked.

Report link: http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...E%A0Links+Policy&instruction=&expirationDate=

12. Basketball Jones

Basketball Jones Decepticon

Can he legally ask for a refund and a bit extra to compensate for his loss of time?

If he got his money back and an extra $50 in addition to that, it wouldn't be a bad little venture ($50 profit for a few days of haggling), although a Canadian Slag for $120 would be much better.

13. carlodibi

carlodibi Banned

LOL

he had the balls to put it back up after you already payed him. talk about being greedy.

14. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    whoa, I'm calling off the hounds!!! I let him keep it boys. I had something come up at last moment where the red slag really didnt matter too much. he refunded my money and everything is cool.

15. bandron

bandron seeker jets' nightmare

Ebay:
    I still think it is funny that he was looking for 210 from you and then after you told him to just refund you he put it back up for almost double that. I know it is 400 obo but still, that just smacks of odd.

16. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    thats cause he looked at the auction that ended previously for 400, and that one had no buyers.