Constructicon Class Sizes?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Torque, May 5, 2009.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    what are the class sizes for the Movie Contructicons?

Mixmaster-Voyager
    Demolisher-Voyager
    Rampage-Deluxe

Hightower-?????
    Scrapper-Deluxe???
    Long Haul-?????

anyone know about the last 3? im guessing that Scrapper is a Deluxe, but i have no idea about the other two-anyone know?

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I'm guessing Hightower is a voyager. Scrapper and Long Haul are deluxes.

3. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    This. However, having Hightower be a voyager will totally screw up the hope of having a combining Devastator.

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i was thinking that too, for the others, though i get the feeling Long Haul may be a Voyager as well, mostly because his combiner piece's alt mode is supposedly Deluxed sized-so far, none of them, to my knowledge, have the same class size as the alt mode of the combining pieces. plus hes a big guy, but ya never know

and why would that kill the chance of them combining?

5. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

The constructicons with robot modes don't combine, it's not possible. There is no way that Mixmaster and demolisher can fit together. Watch Peaugh's reviews, he shows you. And the Giftset Scavenger is a leader sized toy

6. ChrisW

ChrisW Well-Known Member

Ages ago somebody got a tour of one of the Hasbro facilities and saw a voyager-class crane prototype for the ROTF line. I'm guessing that means Hightower is a voyager.

Long Haul and Rampage make up Devastator's legs, so it makes sense that they would be in the same size class. Rampage is a deluxe, and thus Long Haul is probably a deluxe as well. The rumored 7th Constructicon, a red version of Rampage, would likewise be a deluxe (assuming he exists).

We already know Demolishor and Mixmaster are voyagers. If Scavenger exists and is a repaint of Demolishor then he would be a voyager too.

That leaves Scrapper. So far I've heard nothing about him aside from the fact that he exists and forms Devastator's arm. Hightower also forms an arm, so I suppose that it's likely that Scrapper is also a voyager like Hightower.

So to sum up:

Voyagers: Demolishor, Mixmaster, Hightower, Scrapper, and maybe Scavenger

Deluxes: Long Haul, Rampage, and maybe a red repaint of Rampage

Confirmed: Demolishor, Mixmaster, Rampage

Speculation: Long Haul, Hightower, Scrapper

Wild Speculation: Scavenger, red Rampage repaint

7. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    now that i think about it, considering the fact that most Autobots are Deluxes, i wouldnt be surprised if Hightower and Long Haul were Voyagers, with Scrapper as a deluxe.

8. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Which review were you watching? The one I saw looked like they'll combine extremely well! Granted there are no attachment points which makes sense since as of now they're not designed to combine in their present forms, but there's room to add a connector of some sort, aftermarket or otherwise.

True though if his limbs are different sizes from each other, it'd make things more difficult, but hey, Skidmark and Mudpie's arms are different sizes too...

9. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member