Considering selling my Ehobby Anime Astrotrain

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Insane Galvatron, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I forgot about StarConvoy and Orion pax coming out in about two weeks. I bought some stuff and wiped out my account. I have enough in there to pay for the still pending orders ( including one from BillsToysandGames ), but I won't be able to come up with the $300+ I need for the upcoming order in time. As much as I love my Anime Astrotrain, I might let him go if I can get anywhere near ebay prices for him. As of last night, there were only two on ebay. Both with buy it now's in the $400 range. Mine is MIB, with stickers applied with anal precision. Toy and box are absolutely mint. Anybody want to throw me an offer? I don't expect $400, but at the same time, I won't let him go for $200 either. Make an offer, worst I can do is deny it. Pics available upon request for serious inquiries.

2. quiktake

quiktake Well-Known Member

I sold a stickers applied MIB ehobby astrotrain on ebay from Japan for $230 U.S. I hope that gives you a sense of the value. Yours might be worth more since you are in the States.

3. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    (goes into epileptic seizure)

still beating myself up for passing this last time.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    If I were to get a serious offer of $300 shipped ( in the US ), I'd most likely sell it. That is just the amount I need for my preorder, and I wouldn't feel like I missed out on some serious $$$ if I saw one close for $350-$400 on ebay a week later. So far though, none of those high rollers that bid the ebay ones so high have even seen this thread.

5. Optimus8404

Optimus8404 Autobot Commander. RIP Nov 2107

Ebay:
    If you sell it you truly are insane! (compliment, no offense)

6. zap dragon

zap dragon Well-Known Member

i had 2
    1 mib and 1 misb
    just sold misb on ebay for $350