Connecticut Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Big Convoy, May 25, 2003.

1. axisvega

axisvega Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey all.
    Turns out by happenstance that I will have two Springers.
    My wife surprised me with one yesterday, and I have one ordered via Amazon that I can't cancel.
    If anyone is interested in buying my extra, I am asking a flat $30.
    You can PayPal me the money, and if I can change the address before it ships, I'll do so. Otherwise, I'll ship it to (in CT) you at my expense.
    DM me if interested. First come, first serve. :)  Screenshot_20190713-044101_Amazon Shopping.jpg

2. mrboshek

mrboshek Well-Known Member

Torrington Wal-Mart this morning: Refraktor x1, Red Alert x2, Blunt x1.

3. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    New Britain Target has Siege Deluxe Brunt x1, Hound x2 and Red Alert x1.

4. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Avon Walmart has Siege Voyager Soundwave and Starscream, Siege Deluxe Brunt, Chromia, Hound, Prowl and Red Alert, Studio Series Deluxe Cogman, Dropkick, Scrapmetal and Shatter, and Vintage G1 Optimus Prime.

5. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Mashantucket Go!Calendars,Games&Toys has Cyberverse Warrior Thundercracker and Windblade, and POTP Voyager Grimlock.

6. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Waterford Target has Siege Leader Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime and Shockwave, Siege Voyager Megatron and Starscream, Siege Deluxe Chromia, Hound, Ironhide, Prowl and Sixgun, Siege Micromaster Battle Patrol 2-Pack, Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe, Firedrive and Lionizer, Studio Series Voyager Bonecrusher, Studio Series Deluxe Dropkick, Cyberverse Ultimate Megatron, Cyberverse Ultra Grimlock, Optimus Prime, Shockwave and Slipstream, Cyberverse 1-Step Changer Bumblebee and Optimus Prime, Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Bumblebee, Camaro Bumblebee and Shatter, BotBots Series 2 8-Pack, BotBots Series 2 5-Pack, and BotBots Series 1 Mystery Pack.

Waterford Walmart has Siege Deluxe Brunt, Hound, Prowl, Red Alert, Refraktor and Sixgun, and Cyberverse Ultimate Bumblebee.

7. mrboshek

Torrington Target has a Refraktor and Springer on the floor. Since they are overcrowded, sometimes partial cases make it to the shelf, then the rest go back to the stockroom. They have a case of Leaders, but that was going to the backroom. If anyone needs the latest Star Wars Black wave, it's in the backroom.

8. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Enfield GameStop has Generations Collaborative Ghostbusters Mash-Up Ecto-1 Ectotron.

9. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Enfield Target has Siege Leader Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime, Shockwave and Ultra Magnus, Siege Voyager Starscream, Siege Deluxe Chromia, Hound, Ironhide, Prowl and Sixgun, Siege Micromaster Air Strike Patrol 2-Pack, Battle Patrol 2-Pack and Race Car Patrol 2-Pack, Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe, Firedrive and Lionizer, Studio Series Leader Jetfire and Megatron, Studio Series Voyager Bonecrusher, Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime, Optimus Prime and Rampage, Studio Series Deluxe Scrapmetal, Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter, Cyberverse Ultimate Megatron, Cyberverse Ultra Grimlock, Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Optimus Prime and Windblade, Cyberverse 1-Step Changer Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and Wheeljack, BotBots Series 2 8-Pack, BotBots Series 2 5-Pack, BotBots Series 1 Mystery Pack, and Rescue Bots Academy Bumblebee Track Tower.
    D5186CCE-5171-4978-98C6-D50DCBAFDBEF.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Windsor Target has Siege Leader Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime, Shockwave and Ultra Magnus, Siege Deluxe Brunt, Hound and Red Alert, Siege Micromaster Battle Patrol 2-Pack and Race Car Patrol 2-Pack, Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe, Studio Series Leader Grimlock, Studio Series Voyager Optimus Prime, Studio Series Deluxe Shatter, Studio Series Bumblebee Showcase Helmet, Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Nitro Barricade, Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Camaro Bumblebee and Shatter, Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Series Hot Rod and Megatron, Cyberverse Ultimate Megatron, Cyberverse Ultra Grimlock, Slipstream and Starscream, BotBots Series 2 8-Pack, BotBots Series 1 5-Pack, and BotBots Series 1 Mystery Pack.

11. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Newington Target has Siege Leader Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime and Shockwave, Siege Deluxe Brunt, Hound, Red Alert, Refraktor and Sixgun, Siege Micromaster Battle Patrol 2-Pack and Sports Car Patrol 2-Pack, Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe, Firedrive and Lionizer, Studio Series Leader Jetfire and Megatron, Studio Series Voyager Bonecrusher, Studio Series Bumblebee Showcase Helmet, Cyberverse 1-Step Changer Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Megatron and Optimus Prime, BotBots Series 2 8-Pack, BotBots Series 2 5-Pack, and BotBots Series 2 Mystery Pack.

12. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

News Credits:
    Anyone in CT pick up the rainmakers? I went to Bristol and NB Target and neither would sell them because they're "on the reset"

13. KshatriyaNZ666

KshatriyaNZ666 S.T.A.G.

I literally JUST grabbed one from New Britain Target. There was a nice employee stocking the toy clearance section that got it for me from the back with no issue after giving the DPCI. You should head back there ASAP!

14. mrboshek

G1 Soundwave at Torrington Walmart. Five left. No cassettes, but this store never carried minibots. They may never get the cassettes.

15. G1 Cassette Hunter

G1 Cassette Hunter Praying for Evil Twins of Gurafi & Noizu

News Credits:
    Watching as they creep to MA - Torrington & Avon have below the case - 2-4 atm Soundwaves. Come on get to MA!

16. mrboshek

Soundwave completely sold out in Torrington in about a day in a half. That was fast.

17. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Torrington Target has Cyberverse Spark Armor Ark Power Optimus Prime, Cyberverse Ultimate Megatron, Cyberverse Ultra Grimlock, Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream, Cyberverse Spark Armor Elite Bumblebee, Megatron and Optimus Prime, Cyberverse Spark Armor Battle Jetfire, Sky-Byte and Starscream, Cyberverse 1-Step Changer Bumblebee and Optimus, Siege Leader Shockwave and Ultra Magnus, Siege Voyager Starscream, Siege Deluxe Chromia and Hound, Siege Micromaster Battle Patrol 2-Pack and Sports Car Patrol 2-Pack, Siege Battle Masters Aimless, Blowpipe, Firedrive and Lionizer, Studio Series Voyager Rampage, Studio Series Deluxe Dropkick, Studio Series Bumblebee Showcase Helmet, Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Series Dropkick, Hot Rod and Megatron, BotBots Series 2 8-Pack, BotBots Series 2 5-Pack, and BotBots Series 1 Mystery Pack.

18. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Canton Barnes & Noble has Flame Toys Furai Model Transformers Bumblebee and Thunder Cracker.

19. Blot

Blot Terrorcon Foot Soldier

News Credits:
    Hamden Walmart has one Siege Jetfire

New Haven Walmart has a bunch of the Cassettes, even after I grabbed one of each.

20. TenScaryMonkeys

TenScaryMonkeys Can You Believe How Great These Pants Look?

The Target over by Westfarms has 1 SS Long Haul and 2 KSI Bosses (I think that's its name; it's the jet fighter not-headmaster guy).