Connecticut Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Big Convoy, May 25, 2003.

1. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

News Credits:
  2. Driftx3

News Credits:
    Naugatuck Walmart had 1 single Sixgun and nothing else of any kind of TF except Botbots teams wave 2

Waterbury Target had multiple SS "Brawl/Devastator" and SS 32 Prime's

Waterbury Walmart had 1 Seige Starscream, non-revised (no pin) version

3. OptimusLime91

OptimusLime91 Body Guard

Ebay:
    Somebody on the fourm called Hasbro Customer Service and they said that there is no such thing as a running change version of Starscream. Just a heads up guys, could be a Hoax. Btw has SS BB Prime been spotted at all?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Driftx3

News Credits:
    No Lime, nobody has seen SS38 here yet and said anything about it. I don't even collect SS, but 38, car Shatter and car Dropkick are on my main list. They look awesome. Hopefully some third party will do an accurate head for Shatter.

5. OptimusLime91

OptimusLime91 Body Guard

Ebay:
    I picked up Car shatter the other day, awesome figure! I like it alot, the backpack has grown on me; it tabs in too so it doesnt just hang there either lol

6. OptimusLime91

OptimusLime91 Body Guard

Ebay:
    Waterford Target has 1x Wfc Voyager Starscream and 2 Bonecrushers.

7. mrboshek

mrboshek Well-Known Member

Bought SS 38 OP from Torrington Target this morning. It was the only one. They also have Rampage, Leader Class Megatron and Jetfire.

• Like Like x 1
  8. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rocky Hill Walmart has Siege Leader Shockwave, Siege Deluxe Cog and Skytread, Siege Micromaster Air Strike Patrol, Battle Patrol and Race Car Patrol, Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe and Firedrive, Studio Series Leader Blackout and Grimlock, Studio Series Voyager Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime and Rampage, Studio Series Deluxe Barricade and Dropkick, Cyberverse Ultimate Bumblebee, Megatron and Optimus Prime, Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream and Windblade, Cyberverse Action Attackers 1-Step Changer Bumblebee, Megatron, Optimus Prime and Prowl, and Energon Igniters Power 1-step Blitzwing, Camaro Bumblebee, Dropkick, Hot Rod and Megatron.

• Like Like x 1
  9. mrboshek

mrboshek Well-Known Member

Siege wave 2 Battle Masters are at Target in Torrington.

• Like Like x 1
  10. axisvega

axisvega Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Milford target has battle damage Megatron, leader jetfire

Stratford Walmart has siege Voyagers Wave 2, Studio Bee Prime- so temping, but I'm hoping for an mpm.
    West haven Walmart has all them devastator parts, and ssbbop, siege voyager wave 2
    Shelton Walmart has a bunch of siege voyager wave 2 and studio series sideswipe
    This was yesterday, so some of this info may be outdated, but I was a bit rushed, sorry.

11. axisvega

axisvega Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Milford target has ss cogman, rampage and 'scream
    Leader megs and jetfire
    Siege Shockwave and magnus, battle masters wave 2
    As of right now. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  12. OptimusLime91

OptimusLime91 Body Guard

Ebay:
    Lisbon Target has Leader Magnus and Voyager Rampage, grabbed the BB Prime. Amazing figure!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Smokescreen38

Smokescreen38 Fight fire with smoke!

News Credits:
    Avon Walmart restocked their wave 2 Siege deluxe, Re-issue ($50) Prime and the latest wave of studio series deluxe.
    Be sure to look at the bottom shelf. For whatever reason they stuffed the Siege Deluxes down there.

Prowl, Chromia and Sixgun were there. Someone got to Ironhide...sorry, guys.

I finally got a Cogman and I'm a happy guy. There was at least one more on the pegs when I left.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ubertenorman

ubertenorman Well-Known Member

Just got out of Avon Walmart. Just the constructicon guy left of the new SS wave. Also there's a WFC starscream and deluxe wave 2 except for Ironhide

• Like Like x 1
  15. Blot

Blot Terrorcon

News Credits:
    North Haven Target has 3x battle damage SS RotF Megatron (it took a lot of self-control to pass haha), 1x Bonecrusher, Cogman, Sideswipe, and Dropkick (I grabbed the lone Rampage, Shatter, and Scrap Metal). The only newish Siege was a few each of Pteraxadon and Aimless.

16. Smokescreen38

Smokescreen38 Fight fire with smoke!

News Credits:
    Yeah I was back there today on my lunch break. The SS guys seem to be selling.
    There were some empty pegs so I took it upon myself to hang some of the Siege dudes. :) 

17. Driftx3

News Credits:
    1 set Seige Wave 2 deluxes and Starscream, SS Shatter and yellow SS Constructicon at Waterbury Walmart

18. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    New Britain Target has Studio Series Leader Grimlock, Jetfire and Megatron, Studio Series Voyager Battle Damaged Megatron, Siege Leader Shockwave, Siege Voyager Megatron and Optimus Prime, Siege Deluxe Chromia, Ironhide, Prowl, Sixgun and Skytread, Siege Micromaster Battle Patrol and Race Car Patrol, Siege Battle Masters Aimless, Blowpipe, Firedrive and Lionizer, Cyberverse Warrior Bumblebee, Megatron, Optimus, Prowl, Starscream and Windblade, and BB Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Ironhide and Soundwave.

19. Techno80

Techno80 Well-Known Member

New Britain Target has 2x Siege Leader Shockwave, bunch of Siege Voyager Megatron and Optimus Prime, 1x Siege Deluxe Chromia, 1x Prowl and 2x Skytread, bunch of Siege Micromaster Battle Patrol and Race Car Patrol, a few Siege Battle Masters Aimless, a few Blowpipe, a few Firedrive and a few Lionizer.

20. Techno80

Techno80 Well-Known Member

Rocky Hill Walmart has Siege Leader Shockwave, Siege Deluxe Cog, Siege Micromaster Air Strike Patrol, Battle Patrol and Race Car Patrol, Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe and Firedrive, G1 Minibots Bumblebee, Swerve and G1 Optimus Prime Cab.

Cromwell Walmart has Siege Voyager Megatron and Optimus Prime, Siege Deluxe Chromia, Ironhide, Prowl, Sixgun and Skytread, Siege Micromaster Battle Patrol and Race Car Patrol, Blowpipe, Firedrive and Lionizer, G1 Minibots Bumblebee, Swerve, Gears, Warpath and G1 Optimus Prime Cab.