Connecticut Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Big Convoy, May 25, 2003.

1. axisvega

axisvega Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    I think those guys are two to a case... So probably only one Vehicon. :/ this whole hunt is disappoint.

2. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

News Credits:
    Sigh. I saw that too this a.m.

Anyhoo, found Botshots wave 3 sans green Megs. Still one of each at TRU Waterbury.

3. Grape Starburst

Grape Starburst Well-Known Member

Enfield Target has 2 of the Cyberverse Vehicons if anybody close by is looking for them.

EDIT: After checking the case breakdowns on BBTS I think one of the Vehicons might have been Soundwave. I was thinking they'd put out a wave 2 case, but I got Mirage and left Evac so it had to have been wave 3.

4. axisvega

Ebay:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Hey guys, due to my impatience, I ended up with more deluxe vehicons than I wanted, or can really afford. I will most likely be selling between one and three for $20 each and 5 shipping. This is actually at a bit of a loss, but i did not mean to buy this many and need to unload them so I can pay for silly things like bills and such. Anyway, thought I would give my CT fellows first crack before they go up on eBay. Pm me if you are interested, I won't be doing anything for sure until I have these in hand, and can provide proof of what I paid if you feel I am trying to rip you off. I really am losing money on this, so sorry, but i can't negotiate price. Thanks, guys

5. wingblade prime

wingblade prime On the Lost Light

Nothing new in Torrington Walmart or Target, or the Bristol/Southington Target. Bristol Walmart had 2x Hot Shot. That's about it.

6. almightymaximus

almightymaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Farmington TJMaxx has DOTM Fire Burst Optimus Prime, DOTM Skyhammer, Human Alliance Basic Whirl, Human Alliance Basic Tailpipe, Human Alliance Bumblebee, DOTM Cyberverse Action Set Ratchet, Megatron and Bumblebee, Stealth Force Optimus Prime, Hoss, Leadfoot and Bumblebee.

7. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Newington Target has Prime Cyberverse Commander Ironhide, Optimus Prime and Starscream. There are few Prime Deluxe Bumblebee, Prime Deluxe Cliffjumper, Prime RID Voyager Optimus Prime and Prime RID Voyager Megatron. Bot Shots second wave Mirage, Ratchet, Brawl and Super Bot Bumblebee are in stock also.

8. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Hartford Walmart has Bot Shots Wave 3 (Megatron-Truck, Jetfire, Lockdown, Thundercracker, Topspin, Mirage, Optimus Prime and Starscream), Bot Shots Launchers (Optimus Prime and Megatron), Prime RID Deluxe Cliffjumper, Prime RID Deluxe Bumblebee, Prime RID Deluxe Wheeljack and Prime RID Voyager Optimus Prime. If anyone still want to get DOTM Darksteel and DOTM Air Raid, they are available in this store.

9. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Nothing interesting in Stratford

10. Luscanun

Luscanun Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Both Prime Cyberverse play sets (at Avon Walmart. They also have 12 of the super elusive Bumblebees if you're looking for one.

11. axisvega

Ebay:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Not the one with the black stripes!? Oh my gosh! :D 

12. almightymaximus

News Credits:
    Do you mean Cyberverse Battlesuit Bumblebee, Shadow Strike Bumblebee or Overstock Deluxe Bumblebee? I am hoping that it is not the Overstock one somehow. :D 

13. wingblade prime

Southington Walmart has 1 each of PRID Bulkhead and Starscream. If anyone's still looking for PRID Ratchet, Waterbury walmart has about 4 of him, and, err, a HFTD Banzaitron.

14. Luscanun

Ebay:
    Sorry to disappoint. They also have one CJ and a ton of Wave 1 DOTM figs too.

15. Luscanun

Ebay:
    While we're on the subject here, what specifically are you guys still looking for? Does everyone have all of wave 3 yet?

16. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

News Credits:
    I'm still looking for Vehicon, Bulkhead and Bot Shots DOTM Megatron.

17. Luscanun

Ebay:
    Drift - I know you're down in the Waterbury area, but the Vernon Kmart had a Bulkhead as of Friday afternoon. Not exactly local for you, but if someone happens to be in the area, maybe they could pick him up for you?

I still need all 3 Wave 3 deluxes - but I'm headed south this week to NC and will have plenty of opportunities to grab stuff. If I see a spare Vehicon, I'll grab him for you.

18. axisvega

Ebay:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    I have one Vehicon I am looking to unload, but I paid more than retail for him, so I would be asking over retail just to recoup some of that. North haven Tru had a bulkhead and starscream the other day. Hamden Walmart had 2 cyberverse sky hammers as of yesterday. No energon drilled, tho.

19. Grape Starburst

Grape Starburst Well-Known Member

I ran across a freshly opened case of the wave 3 RID Deluxes about a week and a half ago. ATM I'm looking to fill in my Cyberverse gaps.

20. wingblade prime

Finally caved and got Vehicon on ebay- $22 + shipping was fine for me. That finishes Wave 3- on to Wave 4!

Nothing new in Waterbury Walmart/Target, or in the Watertown Kmart. Torrington walmart restocked today with a fresh batch of prime wave 1, and DOTM Air raid, Armor Topspin, etc.