Confirmed: Animated is over!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Darkprime, May 29, 2009.

1. cleazer

cleazer Lost in the lights

News Credits:
    Agreed that this was the best show since G1. Hopefully Hasbro and everyone involved in the production of the next show can learn from everything that Animated did right.

2. HailStorm

HailStorm Member

John 11:35
    :'(

3. Aurora Bluewolf

Aurora Bluewolf Aurora Bluewolf

time to raise... well, you get the idea. i'm not their little dog, i'm not rolling over for them.

4. Von Rojas

Von Rojas Rojicon

Toasting in not-so-epic bread.

*sigh* Maybe we will get something better soon, but for now Animated shall be sorely missed.

5. cleazer

News Credits:
    We won't get another season, but I do expect that we'll at least see a few more Animated toys. We might have to wait a while or maybe they'll be exclusives, but I'm sure a few more things will trickle out. Though who knows, maybe we'll be lucky and the remaining Animated toys will be general releases. After all, it looks like some of the major toy chains are still saving some pegspace for Animated deluxes.

6. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Totally agreed. Even just having the extra toys would be soothing to the wound. I hope Hasbro does something smart, and keeps Marty and Wyatt involved in the next series.

7. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    That's what fanfic is for. But it's nice to finally end the "ZOMG SEASON FOORE?!?!1/" crap.

I really want to know about Arcee and Soundblaster. And even the S3 DVD.

8. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just hope we get some sort of follow up tying up the loose ends properly (Avatar's end failed to resolve Zuko's mother and that was just plain annoying)

I liked animated a lot and I just hope that once ROTF goes something even better than animated comes along.

American written TF shows >>>> Japanese written TF shows.

9. Aurora Bluewolf

Aurora Bluewolf Aurora Bluewolf

still say, if you want to help, go to Cartoon Networks Feedback boards and complain .i wouldn't be telling people if this didn't work. Unless they are just adamant that it dies, which they wouldn't be if word reaches the big dogs at the top that a ton of people complained about it's cancellation, they would have to make more.

it's a lot easier to kill a series than to keep it. we aren't their dogs. we will NOT roll over for them. Stand up and Fight. Rolling over for something never accomplishes anything. Complain and make your voice heard. They are not psychic, if they were they would be sending perfect shows through brainwaves.

Just do it. Be mature, don't cry to deaf ears, get up and tell them what you- the fans (with money to buy their crap)- want. And ... turn off your tvs for shows that you either don't watch or don't want to support. (you know what i mean)

10. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    I really hope we see the toys that were planned before the series ended. The finale was great, I liked seeing the characters progress throughout the series. I liked most of the decepticons, didn't care for Bumblebee, and ended seeing Prowl as a likeable character. He arguably had the most character development, going from a total dick in the beginning to becoming a compassionate autobot.

11. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yep, something many of us already knew some months back, but hoped would change and didn't.

That would be nice. I hope you're right. :cool:  We still are getting repaints of Cybertron toys (Movie 1, Universe, and possibly for Movie 2 as well), and even got Energon repaints for the first movie toy line. They were scouts, but still. Maybe we will get a few surprise Animated releases in ROTF and/or Universe packaging. We're getting more Titaniums, so I guess anything is possible.

12. RAC

RAC Well-Known Member

And lots of it!

Nothing's getting incinerated. They'll end up in Five Below, Marshall's, Ross, and any number of other department stores that specialize in dead stock and similar castoffs from the major retailers. Any place you can currently find Indiana Jones and Speed Racer toys for cheap, that's where you should keep an eye open for Animated about six months from now. :wink: 

13. Blackout

Blackout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wasn't a big fan of Animated myself. Looking forward to another cybertron-type line.

14. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I didn't expect this NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!BTW what the hell is the next series?

15. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Sorry to those who loved it but this is awesome news for me. Hopefully the next cartoon series won't be so G1-centric and have something new to contribute to the franchise.

16. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    I hope the haters are at least somewhat realistic and know deep down that whatever we get after this probably won't suit their tastes either.

Picture a movie-esque cartoon, with different designs and more kid-friendly human characters. Kind of like the new Iron Man cartoon.

17. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    man this sucks animated was really good and to many holes left open this sucks

18. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Indeed.

19. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    If it's like that new Iron Man, I will puke. I HATE that show.

20. cleazer

News Credits:
    I don't think writing to Cartoon Network is going to help. Hasbro is getting their own television channel next year. Presumably, that's where we'll see new Transformers on tv next, not on Cartoon Network.

I love the new Iron Man cartoon!

Heck, there've been a lot of cartoons lately that I've liked:
    -Transformers Animated was awesome
    -Iron Man is a blast
    -Wolverine and the X-Men is cool
    -Clone Wars is the greatest thing since sliced bread
    To each their own.