Computer Listings Reveals! Combaticon Limbs! Wheeljack! Wreckgar! RID Decepticons!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Mr. Chaos, Apr 23, 2015.

1. jcchua

jcchua Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope the Combaticons will have at least two new molds since that seems to be a trend. I'll call Blast-Off and Swindle getting new molds. They can then use those new molds as retools for Technobots. And hell yes to more Warrior Class Decepticons! I'm still holding out for a Warrior Class Underbite and I hope almost every character gets theirs too, it's the least they can do for scrapping Voyagers.

2. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    A new Smokescreen that can combine?! Yes please!! :D 

3. Starscream0625

Starscream0625 We are Thunderwing

News Credits:
    I'm so glad we're getting a proper Thunderhoof. Quillfire is just a bonus, but he was cool. Thunderhoof should hopefully be simple enough. I'm interested in seeing how they'll pull of Quillfire.

I expected the Conbaticons, but it's nice to have them more-or-less confirmed.

4. toxinom

toxinom Megatron Supremacist

Still hoping for Piranacon.

5. Ramdomaccess

Ramdomaccess Give drift a sword sword

I could see dead end getting turned into wheeljack and off-road into tailbreaker don't know about smokescreen though super excited about combaticons

6. Slingshot

Slingshot Back In the Game

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Ratchet? WHEELJACK?

THUNDERHOOF????

It is so great to be a fan of Transformers right now

7. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Meh, I´m pretty happy with my IDW accurate Trailbreaker, but if this is more G1, it gives others a reason to be happy about.

8. Wars

Wars I Ate The WHOLE Plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Delighted to hear we're getting a deluxe Thunderhoof, as well as all of the Combaticons

Legends Rewind should be interesting as well. I wonder if we'll eventually get a mass-release deluxe Chromedome to go with it?

9. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    About time we got some RID warrior Decepticons other than Steeljaw, and I'm very pleased to hear Quillfire of all bots is getting one. :D 

Combaticons were pretty much assumed at this point but Wheeljack came a bit out of left field, wonder if he'll be a new mold or another repaint/remold.

10. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    These Combaticons sounds amazing! AND they are the original team!!!!

The legends Rewind will be bought.

Wheeljack, Smokescreen, and Trailbreaker?

I already have a Wheeljack and I will be getting 2013 Trailbreaker soon.... Smokescreen is a maybe in this group.

Yeah and there is Robots in Disguise.....who cares about them though?

11. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good to see some kind of confirmation of a Bruticus. :) 

12. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    I care that a RID legion gives probable cause for old prime ratchet to appear on the show.

The Trailbreaker one kind of weirds me out. Cause they did one not that long ago, I could totally see it from the offroad mold though, The chest and legs are sculpted similarly to IDW Trailcutter. That and Its the only deluxe truck we have for combiner wars so far.

More interested in a Prowl use of the mold, It fits his current upgraded appearance.

I could see wheeljack useing the dead end mold to an extent. The car is not that far off.

Generations Legends rewind. Yes some MTMTE comic service. Standing by to preorder.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  13. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    The Combaticons were expected but it's nice to get more confirmation.

Don't care about a Trailbreaker as a combiner. The previous mold (especifically the Takara version) works great.

Same case for Wheeljack. The last figure has a few problems but overall I still think it's okay and I don't know how one of the current CW molds will do the character justice.

And I think I have the same opinion about Wreck Gar. Yes, despite of the MULTIPLE problems of the previous mold (which makes you afraid of even touching it), it still looks pretty cool.

Rewind though? That's awesome. I really hope that this means that we will be getting a new Blaster figure. The FoC is pretty good but I hope for a more classic design.

14. BidoofdudeofOz

BidoofdudeofOz The Stench of Discovery

What about the TFCC's figure? Don't Funpub and Hasbro have some kind of agreement with characters being used or something?

15. combaticonsfrvr

combaticonsfrvr Lusus Naturae

CW Combaticons confirmed? In the original/normal configuration?

yes yes yes yesyesyesYESYESYESYESYESF*** YEAH!!!!

*dies from intense nerdgasm*

16. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

The Combaticons were expected, but this news still makes me happy, as does the possibility of a MTMTE stye Rewind. Perhaps he can be retooled/repainted into Eject, Rumble, and Frenzy? More CW Autobots are also surprising, but I may just pass on them, with pretty good versions of them already available. Thunderhoof and Quillfire interest me, but with all the Combiner Wars figures out there, I may end up skipping on them.

17. H.E.X.-BRAVE

H.E.X.-BRAVE Well-Known Member

so Optimus decided to become a winter ghost causing whoever the unfortunate hikers who were trailing on a snowy alps during a blizzard to shat their pants when they bump into him....... fund that plot for the R.I.D. movies........

18. Jalaguy

Jalaguy has no known physical weaknesses

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    The set-up is that the club can't produce figures for characters that Hasbro currently have plans for.

TFSS 2.0 would have probably planned during 2013, so it's not altogether surprising that Hasbro wasn't planning their 2016 Generations yet then.

It'll have been the same deal with TFSS and CW Breakdown, just with the years each shifted one earlier.

19. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    Autobot Stripes eh? Clearly a military themed Duobot comprised of Bill Murray and Harold Ramis (RIP)

Very surprised at Wheeljack and Traildude, massive pass for me though. Rewind is a must have. I have a feeling that there may just be a surprise or two with Bruticus.

20. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Common misconception. Hasbro can do whatever it wants. The year that SG Thundercracker came out there was both the same mold AND character name used by Hasbro. That killed two misconceptions at once. Also, as long as they don't completely copy the club toy then they can release anything. I believe that they won't straight reissue a Botcon or Club toy, but that doesn't stop them from doing the same character in a different version. I'm sure there was an Optimus Prime toy on the shelves when they did SG Optimus both times. And according to the misconception, they wouldn't do the same character at the same time. They also said the same thing about two lines out at once.