1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Complete List of all TF I am selling

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by dude1975, Apr 19, 2009.

1. dude1975

dude1975 Well-Known Member

Ok, Here is all I have for sale.

Animated
    Leader: Megatron, Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus
    Voyager: Starscream, Blitzwing, Cybertron Megs, Lugnut, Bulkhead, Optimus Prime
    Deluxe: Oilslick, Blackarachnia, Swindle, Sentienal Prime, Soundwave, Prowl, Snarl, Swoop, Ratchet, Jazz, Bumblebee and Elite Guard Bumblebee, Cybertron Prime, Lockdown

Universe
    Blackarachnia, Silverbolt, Reptilion, Skydive, Depthcharge, Tankor&Obsidian, Snarl

R.I.D.
    X-Brawn (White) Sideburn (blue) Car Robots X-Brawn (Silver) Wedge, Heavyload, Grimlock

Heroes of Cybertron: Optimus Prime, Megatron

Energon:
    Rapid Run, Prowl, Demolisher, Snow cat, Energon Saber, Signal flare, Battle Ravage x3, Cruelock, Divebomb x2, Strongarm, Skyblast, Perceptor

Armada:
    Scavenger, Terrorsaur, Rhinox, Demolisher, Cyclonus, Powerlinx Cyclonus, Sideswipe, Smokescreen

Mini-Con 3 packs: Street Speed, Road assault, Adventure, Sea, Destruction, Night Attack, Land Military, Japanese green and yellow Space Team, Road Wrecker, Japanese orange and silver Destruction Team

All items are 100% complete with all mini cons and weapons. Thanks