Complaints about the multiplayer?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BloodRavenX91, Jul 27, 2012.

1. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Host Migration resets scores and not having a bunch of colors.
    Why can't we just have a primary and secondary color pick, why do we have already setup picks?

Edit: Host Migration when the game ENDED.... I repeat, ENDED.... WHAT THE HELL?!

2. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Fuck. Spire.

3. Snoop

Snoop Member

I had three host migrations tonight and didn't lose my score once. Maybe they fixed that?

My only real complaint is how slow every one but the scouts are, and generally how weak all the weapons are. But that's just b/c I play a lot of Battlefield 3 and I'm used to a more lethal style of game.

Overall the multi-player is pretty goods, and the campaign was fair. Really surprised at how short it was.

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    ...why exactly

5. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Its random sometimes it does but sometimes it doesn't its just luck really.

6. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    My Conquest score in a match went from 39 to 20 because of it, and I had 23 kills.

7. Snoop

Snoop Member

I was wrong. Did it this morning. As you said, I didn't lose my entire score, but part of it.

Hit Detection is miserable all around. I walked up behind a medic this morning. He was just standing there- the player must have been going to the bathroom or something :) 

I shot him four timed, point blank, with the scout's shotgun and I still had to melee him for the kill. Maybe this is related to the whole hosting issue. Sometimes things feel good, sometimes they feel awful, and joining a new game can often fix things. Or at least that's how it feels.

Everything is slow and sluggish, hitting the reload or switch guns button doesn't work half the time if you are engaged in another action, like dodging or jumping. . . Ugh.

I am a very middle-of-the-road gamer. I'm not some 14yr old cyborg who can twitch aim while base-lining a Mountain Dew. But I'm not bad either. This game feels like its always lagging a few seconds behind my brain and my fingers. I will hit buttons and be moving on to the next action, only to reslize that my big fat waddling robot still hasn't done what i asked it to do. Soon as things get chaotic you might as well just start mashing buttons.

That's a lot of complaining. I do like this game. But if not for the novelty of it being Transformers, it would be instantly forgettable. As it is, I feel like I should have waited for the price to drop.

7/10

8. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Environment colors"? What's that supposed to mean? You give High Moon too much credit. This isn't a military shooter where enemies blending into the environment is intended. I highly doubt giant frickin' robots are meant to be hard to find (unless it's a cloaked infiltrator, of course).

9. cliffjumperftw1

cliffjumperftw1 I have no idea what I'm doing.

Here are the problems I've had: Mega lag, getting kicked off for suspected "tampering with the network" (I wasn't even getting kills, just being killed, due to Mega lag)

10. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    The X18 and Sentries need a nerf. They shred through everything.

11. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    This game blows!

Especially compared to WfC.

MP glitchy at best-"200 rounds from a scrapmaker to a scout, then he kills you one shot."
    Has serious lag issues most of the time. ( and it's not my service-been through that with Microsoft)
    The 10 to 12 year old Assholes that never shut the f*** up.-where is the in game mute?

Escalation----how do you escalate past wave 15????? The game ends after round 15------whichever IDIOT came up with that idea should be drug into a port John, have a hand grenade shoved up his ass, then dropped into the labreya (sp?) abyss.

Campaign-I liked being able to pick between 3 bots for each level-instead they compromise for a better storyline. IT'S A GAMe!!!! If I want stories I'll listen to my wife!

These are only a FEW complaints. If this is the result for the next game in the series-I'll play it -not buy it- only because I'm a transformers fan.

12. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    The sentry are way overpowered and usually kill me before I can destroy them. I can't believe HMS thought it was a good idea to give them a buff. My biggest complaint at the moment is team balance. I literally had to quit playing 3 different times yesterday, because I would be on small teams 2v2, 3v3, something small like that. One team may outnumber the other by 1 person, again no big deal. The problem is that people would come in after the match started and the game would assign all them to one team. Suddenly it's 8v2 or 7v2. It was pissing me off to no end. This wasn't isolated to just a couple of times either, it was happening all day and all evening.

13. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    Damn.
    Especially that second-to-last paragraph.

14. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Seconded.

Because it's the worst fucking map ever. EVER. It's too small in general and the rooms/coridors are too small and Conquest node B just winds up being a massive pit of death where everyone goes to die quickly. The spawn points when the game begins don't drop you anywhere near where you can clearly see which node you're supposed to head to first. It's a mazelike labyrinth from hell. Sewers isn't much better.

I LOVE Convoy though.

15. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    I think Spires great...

^
    Bad Player

16. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    FACE PALM - YouTube

Just stay in the transformers theme....

[​IMG]

17. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Spire is terrible. Truly and utterly terrible.

18. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

Sounds like a personal problem.

19. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

Indeed
    I just use EMP grenades on titans now. Then they can't see where u are and miss you :D  it's great

20. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

I think i can relate, especially with the power core. But you've gotta think first before you fight. I try to encourage people into using their heads instead of rushing like a complete moron. I don't think it's overpowered any way, you just die by it consistently. I think this game is perfect the way it is, plus we don't need any more patches. I'm happy with what HMS has done, and if they keep it the way it is, i'll be more then happy