Compilation of Transformers: One Plot and Character Leaks

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RazorX3000, Jan 13, 2024.

1. MallusPrime

MallusPrime Professional TF:One Hater

I think Bumblebee is considered young because of maturity and how he behaves like a kid around the other Autobots which is what I was referring to when I said Bumblebee is meant to be the youngest one of the group.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Serpico Jones

Serpico Jones Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 11, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Polarity

Polarity Skybound Fan

Just saw The Wild Robot's second trailer, felt like a completely different movie, but still good. Would be funny if the same happened with TF:ONE's second trailer where only serious bits are shown

• Like Like x 2
  4. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Lmao yeah that second trailer was quite different. Think I would’ve preferred the movie advertised with the first teaser

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IMG_0554.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  6. Serpico Jones

Serpico Jones Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 4
  7. RazorX3000

News Credits:
    Lmao, basically blaming Paramount entirely for not having the best quality when it comes to the franchise. This is why part of me (maybe a delusional side of me) won’t be shocked if Hasbro/Paramount pushes for better quality with ROTB 2. I feel like they’re gonna go after big talent director wise and hopefully hire much better writers. Something tells me a shift will happen and they’ll actually get back to making solid films. Perhaps more involvement from Hasbro is exactly that shift. I’m hoping they see they can’t fuck around anymore if they want to make big bucks off these films.

IMG_3886.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Echostride Prime

Echostride Prime Professional "Professional TF:One Hater" Hater

Instagram:
    Hmm,
    Even Bayverse had 7or 8 OG Primes known as the Dynasty of Primes. I see where they are going

• Like Like x 1
  9. RazorX3000

News Credits:
    No

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nate98

Nate98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This sounds pretty promising, the more I hear of about it the more interested I am. Hopefully it turns out well, good to hear they're fans of the property and are taking things from past 40 years like the Primes, Hasbro seems more involved and want quality and effort.

Pretty neat to hear Megatron and Orion's story is being treated with actual care and effort plus their voices will transition and grow into something more recognisable. Also cool they're going to involve the transformations into the fight scenes more.

Granted the film could possibly turn out not great but from what we're hearing it sounds like there's a lot of effort and genuine care put into this though.

No, that honestly doesn't mean anything at all, even the director says TF One is it's own thing. No matter what Lorenzo says.

Especially since the matrix is on Cybertron in TF One and is what makes someone a Prime. Rather than it being on earth and probably nowhere near as much of a useless afterthought that it was in Bayverse.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Ilovetransformers22

Ilovetransformers22 Lover of all things transformers

News Credits:
    I guess this movie isn’t that bad. While the CGI looks bad to me, I guess I can give it a chance at least. I think I might be interested in this movie.

• Like Like x 1
  12. RazorX3000

News Credits:
    It looks bad to you? You must hate all other tf shows animation then lol

• Like Like x 3
  13. Echostride Prime

Echostride Prime Professional "Professional TF:One Hater" Hater

Instagram:
    I know and certainly hope the same. But still, tell that to those dumbheads who still believe that BBM and ROTB are prequel to the Bayverse.

• Like Like x 2
  14. WillShockwave

WillShockwave All Hail Megatron

You are distorting what he said, if you are going to bring what he said it is easier to copy everything.

Di Bonaventura: What’s so surprising about the ’86 film is how dark it is. Honestly, I don’t understand why people love it so much. For some, maybe it was their first cinematic experience, but it’s really a downer movie. Interestingly, when we showed our trailer for the first time, the fans’ reaction was to compare our movie to that one. But they’re so not comparable because that’s so dark, and this has so much humanity. They’re completely different movies in many ways.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    "Downer movie"

It's literally the same basic plot as Star Wars IV and its only really dark during the battle of Autobot City. Past that it's relatively tame with plenty of comedy (Grimlock straight up kicks Unicron in the ass!)

• Like Like x 4
  16. WillShockwave

Do not forget the Constructicons performance being ruined by Starscream

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  17. MallusPrime

MallusPrime Professional TF:One Hater

I'm sorry but the fact that Lorenzo is bad-mouthing a far superior movie to this film is a big red flag and it shows he doesn't understand anything about this franchise he's working for.

As @Autobot Burnout put it, the only dark thing about this movie was the Autobot City attack, the rest of the film was a goofy and tame space adventure with scenes like Grimlock kicking Unicron's ass, Starscream shooting the Constructicon trumpets, The Junkions and so much more.

The fact that Lorenzo doesn't know why people like the movie and thinks it's just a downer film and its just dark shows he doesn't understand or respect this franchise in the slightest.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  18. WillShockwave

Well, I just made the interview clearer, Lorenzo and Michael Bay should leave the franchise for the good. But unfortunately we live in a world where TF is a product that generates money, even more when films being "bad or poor in story" still generate a lot of money for them, causing them to ignore criticism and continue with this income that generates money. What I wanted to say is, I hope TFO is a successful story for us who are fans of the franchise to look at it and feel well represented in cinemas.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    I'm almost certain Lorenzo only watched the first 15 minutes of TFTM.

• Like Like x 2
  20. TheRazorSlash

TheRazorSlash Well-Known Member

oh my god guys the dude is an idiot but you are seriously misconstruing what he's saying lmao

He's joking. He's clearly joking. He's saying the movie is surprisingly dark and depressing (Optimus fuckin dies dude, like more than half the cast of the show at that point is unceremoniously gunned down) and joking that he doesn't know how people enioy a movie that depressing. He's not saying the 86 movie is trash and nobody should like it (in fact I think he's trying to say the opposite in a weird roundabout way? That it's actually dark and mature and not just a dumb toy commercial?) I seriously cannot imagine caring this much about a single idiot producer.

Between the constant "movie is going to be garbage" posts and the constant whining about the cast, this thread has been unbearable. Let it go, guys.

• Like Like x 9